Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hangin out with Clint, My assistant

Clint to the left, Nancy, and Jordan last Thanksgiving,
Me and Milo


???? I left Jordans and Nancy's because they felt they needed there time together with the new baby, I came to Clints to chat, and visit. We hung out like old times just laughing and talking and we drank a little wine. I forgot my Makeup bag at Jordan's so After going to the Walmart and buying some groceries for dinner, We went back out to pickup the bag.

The Drive is about 40 minutes, tonight the traffic was very heavy, possibly lots of people going back to Seattle since it is north of Portland and some people do drive to the Portanad areas for the weekends.

We got there and Clint saw Juliani for the first time, he held him and was in awe of how little and how cute he was. It was nice to watch him coo and awe over my grand baby.

We retuned back to Clints house to me making Ribs, garlic mash potatoes, Salad and fried Plantains. We had a great dinner and watch Desparate housewives, God I love that show.

Its been very nice to hang out with Clint before we install all our Holiday decor for Office complexes, homes, and Hotels. He put his twin bed out for me and has all clean sheets and blankets so I will be warm and cozy.

Tomorrow is Jazzercise, then I have to go the Showroom Wearhouse, to begin building all the decor for the hos on November 3rd. I will be featured in this show. It should be fun, and profitable.

I talked to Paul Brown today, my old love.. he lives in Seattle, and we will and have always keeped in touch. He was asking about Milo, and said he loves the photos and the stories, that he reads them all the time, and he was pretty up to date on the episodes,,,, Hmmmmmmm???

It was very nice to talk to him too today.
I hadn't planned on staying here, but with Nancy being a bit Hormonal it was better that I left and just let them be parents and have some tiime to themselves.

Milo called several times today, we talked about me coming to New Mexico and just living, but honestly, I feel he wouldn't like me if I wasnt so independent, that is how he was totally attracked to me. Besides I want to go back to Costa Rica. He promised he would take me back there and begin, working on our plan buidling houses, decorating them and landscaping them, possibly a restuarant/bar that I have been thinking about since before I ever left Portland to go the Costa Rica... so who says dreams can't come true??? Or that because one Chapter ends, doesn't mean the book is finished. It means that the its possible there is a last episode....

No comments: