Wednesday, October 19, 2005



JARVUS, Brandon, Sara, and Kelsey's Doggie!



Weds, Oct 20th Still in Vancouver, Cold and a little rain today. Got up to Chinking of cups and plates, I slept in the living room, on the couch of Sara's and Brandons house. Sara was joking around this morning and made me breakfast of Eggs and Toast before I went to Jazzercise, I had to drop of invoices to a couple of accounts. Then I had to mow the lawn at the house, and then To Jazzercise.Sharon taught today and the class was full. It was not hard compared to the Work outs I do in Costa Rica. After Class I came back to Brandons house and made some call's trying to find a container for shipping all my stuff that I want to keep.

Then I got showered and went to work in the wearhouse on the other side of Vancouver. I have to produce lots for this show beforeI leave. I worked alone all day, it was ok but I was stressed and gritting my teeth all day and now there sore. I was worried about getting it all done in time knowing I am the only one working on this thing since the other lady who generally works for them has to take care of her grandaughter. So its me myself and I for now.

I worked till around 7:00, came to the house and Sara was making my Recipe of breaded round steak, she did it perfectly! It was very good we had stuffing and Steak and Green beans, I made lime aid and added Guaro to it the drink they make in Costa Rica. I drank two of them they were so good!

The day was mild and not much excitement, and now its mello and I am talking on the phone to Milo while I type away on the blog.
Tosh and I talked tonight and he is still going to have me Export product from Costa Rica to the USA, Japan, and Canada. So I plan on Meeting with him this week before I leave. We plan on starting with Jewlery and souveniers, some house accessories, and lamps. Keep watching so you can purchase some!

I lowered the house today so if anyone is interested in the House in Vancouver Email me. Marianna.love@gmail.com

No comments: