Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back to Jaco, then to Punteranas, then to PORTLAND:


Well the last two days or so have been a bit hectic. I had another dentist appointment to finish up the the tooth jobs… then Laundry which is a chore since there is no laundry mat here to do it yourself. I did some riding around and talking to a couple of people, still trying to connect so I can make some sort of base here in Jaco.

So upon my return to Jaco things were the same, the rain was not here for a couple for a couple of days, so it made it pleasant to actually do things. Riding the bike though was a pain because as I said earlier on in the week the POTHOLES ARE HUGE! Causing you to swerve and sway and rip around the potholes. I noticed today that a new Motorcycle shop has open to rent dirt bikes for the streets and Quads. Pretty cool, When I saw this I thought about Brandon and Cade and how they would love to have something like this here, and would actually do very well since people ride quads everywhere and motorcycles.

My son Brandon is the best at motorcycles and quads he had this beautiful show quad for quite some time and it actually made it in a magazine! He loves to work on things and he is a genius when it comes to mechanics, Cade his life buddy, is the same way. They are always in competion on toys. Its funny actually I think they thrive on who’s going to buy the next toy…


Yesterday the la Playa was so beautiful the sun was shining so bright and the breezes the last couple of days here are wonderful, I do not understand why this is the down season. Personally I know the rain and here its not like any other place where it rains its still warm and its very pretty when the sun comes out. I think I will like the winters here. VERY UNLIKE THE WINTERS I AM USE TO.

This morning Waking up very early, I think because I knew that I was leaving in a few hours like 48, and I wanted to see things bright and early and hear the birds and appreciate the beauty that surrounds me.
Made a breakfast of eggs, carrot juice and orange juice, fresh pineapple and some good toast made of the bread they sell here with honey. I listen to all the birds and watched the birds actually come to the porch. I hung a banana stalk with the flower from the porch so they all come and sit on the railings is so cute, I think that when I return I will hang one all the time so the birds will come and visit me.


I Talk to Chad the next door neighbor, he was up very early with me around 5:30, his dog blade came in my house this morning, this dog tried to attack me earlier in the month. But this morning, he came flying in the house and was licking me and laughing.. it made me miss Mackinzee.

I got all dressed for class and walked into town, because I had too many places to go and too many things to do this morning and I need to a taxi. But as I walked no taxi’s came. I just went ahead and walked all the way into town about a half hour. It was beautiful seeing the morning jungle. The horses today on the walk were especially happy. I got to town went to class which sucked, she was on this mood where she switched the movement’s to the step class which I hate, but did it anyway.
The I walked into town to the store and caught a cab went to he bus station, bought my ticket that is a two hour drive over the mountains and over the beautiful high areas oCosta Rica. Then to the fam

No comments: