Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another alley that is paved hotel and restuarant

NACHO DADDY'S DISCO

One of Several Pharmacies where you just go and say what is wrong and they prescribe Tres Tico Amigos


Zaida's and a paved alley in Jaco


Got up around 6:40, Stumbled about, really tired today because I was up late messing with this blog till 1:00. The Dang birds sing so early here. I got the coffee, had some fresh baked wheat bread with peanut butter, Ok Ticos do not eat Peanut butter... taste like CA CA and it was a bit expensive. I am all ready and waiting to be picked up my Mark Sydney, he is Taking me to Dominical to look at this development, that is building very nice houses overlooking the Ocean. If I like it I may talk to him about Two, one for me and one for Hap and Clint. I will be staying there over night on them In one of the guest's houses. His site is Americanacr.com.
I hope this ride is a good one. It is a very pretty day hot and sunny and a little bit of clouds. The sky is very blue today so I bet the water is going to be spectacular!! This Dominical is an up and coming community. I heard it is not as big as Jaco, in fact its small. But it is not far From San Isidro. OH they Are Here in a tour bus! So I wll be lback later

No comments: