Thursday, May 17, 2007

FInally I new Blog!

God I been spinning like a top trying to get things in order before this surgery. I had it and its done, I had a rough time last night but today I am feeling a bit better.

I guess some of you are wondering what the heck kind of surgery is she having?

It was plastic Surgery. Some of the best Plastic surgeons are here in Costa Rica. But not my purpose for coming here, although it was one of the things that tempted me.. the dental the plastic surgery! I had the teeth fixed right off the bat when I got here some time ago. Now the GUT IT GONE!! one of my Friends here Marla Tortorici said "are you sure you want to leave your belly in SAN JOSE???" ya know like the song I left my heart in San Francisco??? I told her Hell yeah I do. I had two children years ago, I was not in good shape then, and the body suffered, then I had a serious surgery where I had some tumors and they had to reopen that area.
Five and half years of exercise, losing some close to 80 pounds by Jazzercise helped tremendously, but never tightened that BELLY!... It just wouldn't I lost so much weight that the apparent solution was plastic surgery.

I Know I know some of you are thinking WHY that is not important.. But hey I live on the beach everyone here is half naked almost all the time. I was so embarrassed to put on a suit, not to mention other things.

But now I have done it, many years I have said I wanted it. I worked hard and I got it and Frankly I feel better already about it!
It is a different procedure that I did not know about, a friend suggested here Rosie as a matter of fact, and I took her advice. I hope the results are good, actually its better I see the difference and I will feel better about me too.

It has been three days now and I am walking about and eating normal. I have two weeks in San Jose to see the doc everyday. They will not let me go to Jaco until its almost healed.

I have had some fun before I left for this I hung out with Friends, showed a couple of people for the first time in my life ever, why..??? I danced, I went to dinners, I worked like crazy and now Clint and Well Christian are handling the jobs. We have a very nice landscape Job on the top of a Mountain right now and I really hope the people are happy it could bring us more and AAAAAAAA recoup the money I spent on this bondo job. ( as in Auto)

Yep Christian is working for me, he is doing good and Clint is getting along fine with him and Now Jonathan. Jonathan does some marketing for me now. I hired him a month or so ago and is now apart of our team. We have a commercial running in Jaco, I am also advertising in the Jaco Guide, and I write small inspirational stories for them. NOW I have another revista they call it interested as well as an advertising mag so three little mags are asking about me. There is no money of course in it, but its great exposure... and I love it!

I am staying in Tres Rios, at a friend of mine Ziada's its a beautiful,hacienda style house with gardens to die for. She has everything concievable growing and all so perfectly planted. There is a big fountain in the middle and she does recovery for people like me or others who use the doctor she deals with. Zaida is a very nice woman, Hey if she can put up with me she has to be nice!

I have had all sorts of people text messaging me, sending me funny notes about the belly... its cute. I hope I can handle being still for a moment. I am already wanting to get back to Jaco and its only been three days.

I worry about the guys handling things. The office has been closed since they are working on a site. I am trying to find someone to just hang out and answer questions or the phone. Email ect.

I don't have my camera, so I can not post photos but if you want to see some of Zaida's garden go back to the beginning when I came to Costa Rica and you will find her photo. I met her through Amanda... that is a long story.

Anyhow I am alive and soon to be looking good!!

No comments: