Monday, May 28, 2007

Back in the Saddle, SEMI!!

I am trying to work, nothing much really I mostly talk and ride lol as usual.
The weather is gray, and makes you feel less excited about finding new work or to do anything.I spent the past couple of days in the house and slept allot. I did go yesterday for about two hours and see Elena my friend in Herradura, later Clint took me to the store to buy groceries because there was absolutely nothing in the house at all not even water.

I just do not understand why he does not provide a thing??? Lots of stuff is changed, Things never get put back in there place the way I like them. Especially I am gone! I have places for everything, Clint never seems to know where they go. Now were missing my important Book, that has all the numbers of everyone and everything! I don't understand how things get misplaced and never found here????

There is nothing going on in the mall at all, it is so dead its horrible!! Now I am worring about things. Before I was peacefull, trying to recover, the recovery is not over I still have a ways to go... but this is not good with no traffic no calls and no work! I will have to get out there and drum it up again....

On the other end, its been nice to be home, but the lousy people next door were so loud all weekend. There was a car similar to something you would see in USA with huge speakers in the trunk, they blasted it loud all day. At first I was kinda happy they played some Elisha Keys, then usher, the Mary J and a few others I love... then came the regaeton.. NOT GOOD! pounding and yelling.
The evenings were fine after all of them got drunk and screamed and yelled and then left! I was relieved. Been sleeping well in my own bed.
Last night I actually turned on my side for the first time.

I am healing fast I know, it won't be long now!

I been around town a little and seen a few people lots of people have commented and that is nice. Especially when they say you look so purdy!


So much for today, just going to cruise along this week and try my best to find new work! The commerical is BEAUTIFUL!! I saw it today for the first time! wow super professional, THANK GOD FOR JONATHAN!! He has his baby this past week too.. so I am sure he is going be looking for more work.

Has to support baby now!

No comments: