Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Battery dead not able to pick up Clint and more

I worked half a day Sat, I actually installed more than half of the landscape, started at 5:30 am so it would not be so cold. I had a helper Carlos, we worked all morning and pretty much got it all finished except the Bermuda grass. Then I went to Belly dancing and had late lunch dinner with Alysia, Rosie's Sister while Rosie changed and got ready for the evening at her coffee shop/ restaurant.
It was nice talking to Alysia, she is so cute and funny and looks allot like Rosie. Its Her little sister, we were friends before I was friends with Rosie.

Later I came to the office and then tried twice to get the nails done, finally It happened about 7:30 at night. I was so tired hardly any sleep, worked on the landscape Belly danced, and then nails and home. I did go out again, why?? cause Rosie asked me to, so we met, no drinking only dancing and talked allot. I love Rosie I am so happy I have some good friends here...
On Sunday I got up pretty early and cleaned up the house figuring Clint was coming and I would leave about four or Five in the evening to drive to San Jose. About 11:00 Elena another Tica Americana Friend of mine called to come to her new house talk, drink have late lunch with her. Her husband fishes allot and she is alone so it was just us girls.
We talked about everything of course, the jobs, my surgery, her new job in the office I am remodeling., Christian and the lack of a man in my life... Everyone always asks me about that! GOD!!! then we talked about Family and sisters hers that gives her a bad time and mine that pretty much wrote me off. I told her I love my family, they just do not understand why I am here? the same with hers, and that she had a similar situation.
We ate lunch which consisted of Rice corn carrots and cows tongue. It was Delicious!!

Then some friends stopped by, later her husband came with Christian that works next door, a different Christian. We all talked, then it began to rain, I thought I better go out and shut the windows on the car when I found the car totally dead. Oh boy the problem began they put the charger on it, but that didn't work. The switched battery's and it started. I had to get my RTV the following morning with the Christian I know in Parrita, which is some 45 or minutes away from Jaco and now I was worried about this car not starting and how was I going to pick up Clint?
I went to the house to get a few things and the car would not start again.
So needless to say I did not pick up Clint he was furious!!!! he called and I was not there, but I figured he was grown man and he would find a way to get to Jaco some how. He ended up going out all night and then taking the bus in the morning to Jaco, when he came I was just about done getting the car straightened out.
I left to go get the RTV it is a sticker that is given to you for the car to pass the roads, only if it passes all the tests Well we drove and missed the appointment by an hour because of the car, it was closed for lunch.We then drove to Quepos, just to pass time. Came back and just as we were entering the test area the damn car died!! oh god I was so embarrassed!! they managed to push the car and got it started!! I was feeling better at this point.
It took a while but it pass and I got the sticker so now I am all set to sell the car. It was not the battery I thought it was but it was regulator and the relay switch. It is fixed now...!! GRACIAS DIOS..!!

Today has gone well I went to the gym early.. then I worked on the Herradura, then went to Hermosa to the new project and talked to about five others for prospective projects.
Now tonight i have to meet the trucks that bringing the soil to the new landscape job to the top of the mountain, later Clint and are doing dinner and talking. I am very glad he is back.
See what tomorrow brings??

No comments: