Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another rainy day

Another Rainy day, and I am very bored. I saw the doc again today he shakes his head and asks me how are you healing so fast?
I think my mind is set on this for so many years that I accepted that this is how it is and I a making the body heal. I think positive and try my best to not be upset by the continual conversations from Clint and Christian about the disasters that are going on.
God has to take over... I need to heal and I need to be successful in order to help all these people I have now working.

We have the commercial running and it looks GREAT! The brochures are not in yet , because today Jonathan, my little rasta guy that does marketing and advertising, Internet and stuff had his baby!! so he is in San Jose at the hospital with his woman and new son.

I sure hope things turn again, I need a break for god sake!
I am feeling well, a little head achy today but the doc gave me a pill and it shook it off after about an hour.

I need to get back... its raining like crazy the streets are rivers here and they said in Jaco its raining cows and pigs.

GOD I LOVE BACON AND STEAKS But this is ridiculous!! mountians are falling down all over. Roads are being washed out...


But I have to some how keep the faith. Today I waited patiently for Zaida in the car for almost an hour while she was getting something repaired. But I had fun I texts messaged a Friend of mine Another Christian and we were laughing by the end.
I had like five phone calls today, Ed this architect called to say he was concerned about me, a Cuban guy I know ,Enrique asked me if he wanted me to be driven home by him,( NOT MY TYPE) Ken my friend from New York, wanted to know how the belly was doing? So I had allot of attention today.

Also my sons Girlfriend told me that they are trying desperately to get here, and are going to be Married here! so I may have to start preparing for the wedding. Since I was a wedding designer for many years in the states this will be natural for me. It is all about finding the location and then working from there... Sara said she wants Salmon and white, so I know what to do now. I am excited, I know they are happy and if there happy I am too.
Both my children, if I know there happy then I feel good, If I know there not I feel horrible..

Villa Collettas would be good, but its very expensive, so I got to put on my thinking cap ask allot of questions and come up with some locations to show them. Actually I had a dream last night that Clint and I did this big wedding but it was all white... we were arguing like normal about where to put things!

No comments: