Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Shopping, eating, visiting... that is about all I have been doing. It has been so nice to go to jazzercise and se old friends. Although I noticed last night I was missing Costa rica already!
Its so cold here in the evening I forgot how cool it gets. I think I may have caught a cold here.

I took my coffee soaked cell phone to a place who said they were sure they could fix it, so I hope that happens I got a new Camera now so no more fussing with the old one. I speny much money trying to get it fixed. It was so aggrevating trying to get it work!

I called many contacts, The Heathman lodge, Sharp electronics, alco holding, and a couple of the other clients. Every year for the past couple of years Creative interiors has me to a holiday show for all there clients,where I go in and transform a showroom for the holidays. People come and watch the show I put on for them.The audiences are usually about 75 to hundred people. The only time I had more was in a lets get cooking show I had done. Anyway... they were interested in talking to me possibly again this year. I feel tired and just want to rest, but my nature is always busy doing something , somewhere.
Tonight My foot was killing me, Clint studied about my case here, and did some massage therapy. Clint is a liciense therapist, he did a wonderful job in making the swelling in my ankle go down, in fact it was soo goood that I fell off to sleep. I actuallly dosed off to sleep. Then we decided to go and get mexican food, So To muchas gracias we went.

Wow too much salt, I am already use to a cleaner food. Not much salt.. so this was exteme now for me. Gonna watch some tube and rest.

No comments: