Monday, August 21, 2006

GETTTING READY FOR THE STATES

That night that we drove back from Guancaste, I had a broken nail and needed it fixed before I left for the USA, I was preparing to go for my sons Birthday on Sat. It was a surprise, Tony knew I was upset over this stupid broken nail, Just like a girl should be! as soon as we arrived he called my gal and told her he would pick her up, and bring her to the house to fix it. And he did...
She came fixed the nails and he pulled out my trunks to pack. Arya and Tony helped me packed. I couldn't believe that this was going on at this time at night. I was shocked honestly but it was so nice to have this kind of service.

In the morning We got up early to go to a meeting that I had before I left for the USA, we drove to Orotina and had breakfast, then drove like crazy to San Jose to catch the plane, Tony was driving like a mad man to get me there on time. I almost felt sick but I held on and laughed most time, as he was like a bat out of hell trying to drive behind slow trucks, detours,and lots of cars on the roadway.

When I got to the Port, it was full of people the lines were long but I got service quickly after Tony and I said our goodbyes hugged and slammed fists. I went in and sat and listen to some guy playing guitar in the airport and watched all the people,I played on the computer and had some man staring at me hard. He ran the booze shop, after when I was standing in line to board the plane he walked up to me handed me his phone number and asked me very politely to call him. He was a nice looking man I thought to my self, said hmmmmm thank you I may.

I boarded the plane sat next to these very weird nerdy people that I could hardly stand to listen to the whole three hours. Not once did they say a word to me, although I said hello and tired to talk to them they were just nerds. I actually laughed a couple of times listening to the conversations, VERY SERIOUS BUT VERY NERDISH.

They were seriously serious, and seriously nerdiest!

God I laughed to my self several times and even caught myself rolling my eyes at them.
Then In Houston the customs were easy I had big trunks so they didn't even go through them they put them in the over size and pushed me through very fast. I waited for three hours there, had a beer and salad and talk to several people there . Boarded and got to Portland at 11:30 the last hour of the flight about kiled me, I was so cold and so six of sitting that I was a jittery mess.

Jordan was late he got caught in the I five traffic , but he showed up and harldy recognized me because I high lighted my hair its really light now. We drove to Woodland, talked for a while then played with the baby and went to bed. The next morning I went to Jazzercise for the first time since my accident. It was fun Sharon played alot of latin music for me.
During the day I took the kids shopping and bought Jordan new shoes two pairs, and some clothes, He was happy.

Then On Sat night I got all ready went to Sharons and drove with Sharon to Brandon and Sara's house. The party was going on when we arrived. He saw Sharon but didn't recognize me. At first anyway he thought I was one of Sharons friends from jazz, I am LOL but he probibly didn't think it was me. When I got out of the car he was talking to Sharon, I said Hi Brandon Happy Birthday his face was happy and he hugged me. Then we all joined the party. It was alot of fun, many people were there. They had a bbq, and a fire pit in the road, and music blasting.
We were up till 2:00 then Cade and Kim dropped me off at Clints house. I slept there alone he was in Dallas Texas visiting his Famliy. Clint use to work for me too, in fact he still does when We do Holiday work. He has been with me for 11 years now. So he left me the keys to his house.

Clint is a loyal friend and good employee. More like a third son too. I couldn't wait to see him again.
On Sunday I was kinda hung over it was bad, I got sick and puked buy lately my stomach has been a bit weak, I almost puked several times during the week with Tony's driving... Sorry but its true! I hung out at Brandons slept, then came back here to Clints. Jordan called brought over all the ingredients for Pasta and salad. When Clint showed up he made us Dinner and it was Wonderful! We all sat around and chatted and just laughed. I played with Baby Julian... he is so cute at 11 months. Only two teeth though, but he sure does love to eat.

No comments: