Saturday, November 19, 2005

House sittin n decoratin that sounds like a country song

House sitting was not on my resume when I came back to Vancouver to work but it is what I have been doing the past couple of days here along with Decorating for Christmas. It's not Thanksgiving yet and I probably done ten trees, numerous displays, one show, and many silk arrangements for display in a design store. Never did I think I would be house sitting too?

Sharon asked me last week if I would watch her Four teenage minus one is 11, boys for a few days and I have, its over now. They were kinda fun actually.

My dog Mackinzee now lives there with the boys and another dog Bailey, a girl so Mac and Bale are buddys and the boys are all a part of the gang.

Today Clint was in Scottsdale on a mini vacation so he asked me to sit at his house too! Now im watching Wolfe, and hanging out with him. He is a cute doggie, but not real smart.

I finished up the kitty delima, and got that all done, went to market, and jazz this morning which was fun I was really into, but Connie put a squelch on it at the very end.

Her additude towards me really sucks, I do not understand how someone who are professional, a shrink to be exact, can be so blately rude and mean? Backing up my oppinons about peoples additudes here in the states. I was a happy girl dancing and laughing and whopping and a hollering and really enjoying the music and the work out, she was in front of me... I guess maybe I irritated her? who knows it could be anything with her! but I didn't notice it bothering her at all, untill the end when I was getting coffee and everyone was talking to me, and other people .
I saw her and smiled real big and said Hi CONNIE!! and she literally mocked me sqwinched her face up and made a fake smile purposely. Made me sad after that... I was being sincere, some people have a way of making others feel really Crapy and this one can be as sharp as knife, cutting you to the bone with one fell swoop.

She doesn't need my friendship now that I have moved on to a different less glamorous life, and from that one little incident I realized that what I was before was as symbol possibly to her and now I am an anoyance.

Move on Myrn is what I told myself, I then went to market after that, and found myself again in another hatefull situation, someone said something , or some kind of misunderstanding about something I have no idea what really happened although I tried to ask the lady at the Portland Market, why she would say to me your not welcome here??? I was puzzeled? but continued to say may I pick up my order?? Then she said leave now!!! I said please tell me what I did? she said Im calling security!!! I wasn't scared I actually thought she was kidding then I saw the look on the helpers face and I knew she was serious... so I just walked off in shock and almost cried.

Thought about it for awhile, then told myself no your not going to let this get you down and your not going to fall into this. I can say this and people will agree if they are in the industry, that this a dog eat dog business, and the people who work it are mostly angry and very hatefull.

I have had in my almost 28 years of this work a few jealousy situations, and mean things done to me because of talent and looks. Wierd but it happens, I thought no its not me some people are just never happy and they tend to find anything they can to make others miserable, like Connie,
This woman was the same...I really did want to cry but I thought hell with it... I will glady take my business elsewhere! ON TO BETTER SUBJECTS!!

House sitting and Decoratin does sound like a country song and Wouldn't it be funny. Sara should sing it maybe Brandon and I could write it! As long as they don't sing it all the way to California this week.

We are going to California, Fresno actually to see some family for the holiday. I do believe I may see an old friend of my Lisa, might be the last time for a long time. So the next few days I will be working hard to install the hotels and get some more holiday work done before we leave.

Brandon and Sara love to sing and I do too, so does Kelsey but They got into this country mode which anoys me, as I really hate country but there are some songs that are ok... I just know there going to have me hanging my head out of the car half way there just to stop hearing it.

In the next few days I have to write a story for the Columbian news paper on Christmas, so I have get some ideas together soon, and send it. It will be published in December, but due a few days. Then when I return to Costa Rica I will be doing some work for AM COSTA RICA, a publication there too! should be interesting.. don't Know what I will say but then again I never know! it just flys out sometimes.

I think tomorrow I will go with Jordan and Nancy to Costco, to buy diapers then to The new Harry potter movie. Jordan really needs a computer so he can keep in touch with me, but no way can I buy it and they can't aford it on there budget... Can't wait to see Julian.

In the Evening Sara and Brandon are having this spice party, its like lingere, and other personal stuff so I may just go over there to see what its all about?

No comments: