Thursday, November 03, 2005

TONIGHT AT CREATIVE INTERIORS


The morning began with Jarvis stealing my slippers and running into the living room to chew them. Brandon and Sara Stirring around the kitchen and making lunch and coffee.
Today is the show at Creative interiors on 112th a half mile past Applebees, on the east side of the street here in Vancouver Washington.

I have been working on Trees, and decor for this holiday extravaganza and I am the featured designer for the show. I decided to do unusual Tree toppers, Center pieces with objects of non holiday theme, inother words something you may have in your home already. Also A really unusual wreath with a white petal pig!! It should be fun... the whole area where I will be presenting is black and white and I will be wearing black and white too. Here is a little taste of what I have created... and there will be more to follow. But for now I have to be short, because I need to go to the Flower market to buy product to produce the stuff for tonight.

I will be working in a wearhouse near the interior design studio, and then when I finish I will change and get ready for the show. It last untill nine tonight so I hope its a great turn out!

No comments: