Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No posting for a while

I been so tired that I haven't felt like posting.. the condo is finally finish the client left two days ago. But the drapes are not done yet.. so I am waiting till its completely done to post photos.
I am not doing much right now, just resting.. this morning was horrible. I woke up at 4:00 am to crazy house music blasting shaking the house.. Mind you I don't mind house in fact I like allot of it. BUT AT FOUR AM when I am trying to sleep is not a good thing. I walked nicely to the neighbors door tapped easy then again. She opened had people of course said oh yes Marianna and then cranked it up. This went on till 12:30 today talk about MAD!! I had a bad headache couldn't sleep couldn't listen to the tele, not even sit on the balcony and drink my coffee as I usually do. HORRIBLE so I packed my things walked to the beach after about five phone calls to the drapery guy, paint, and man that makes incredible furniture out of roots and old trees here. Its really artisitic I bought a root for a table base yesterday its cool.. I stained my chairs I had here from my office that were really ugly and removed the upholstery, order some microfiber sude, in a ginger color and am waiting on all that to come. I chatted on line then left for the beach in search of rest. Its one thing to have a party and have it last till two or three but to begin one at three and last till 1:00 the next day??? MY GOD!!! horrible!!! I wont fight with her she is my neighbor, and besides that will only cause more. So I just left.. so did everyone else. very passive here. I laid on the beach sunning thinking.. Came up with some more ideas as usual. I have a plan for the next few weeks.
Sunday is my birthday I want to go to San jose and purchase a dress and shoes, my clothes are not very good. I have few not like most women, and most are pretty darn old some are over 5 years. I have shirts and cool tops but nothing really nice. Althoug my client bought me really beautiful shirt and shoes.. that is all that is new.
So I think on Friday I find a way.. WISH I HAD THAT CHAUFER!! makes it easy to get around. the Bus is hard. you have to walk allot and catch buses here and there.
But I have done it I am familiar .
Sunday I think Rossy and I Orhpa whos birthday is the same as mine are going to go to dinner at this incredible Italian place in Los Suenos.. its fancy and well cost but its my BIRTHDAY!!!
Tonight I am going to Rossy's taking some fish I have and having her cook cook it for me. I don't have any pans to do it in.. We can talk I haven't visited with her in a month about.
Other than this, its nice cool right now its been hot the past couple of days so hot you can't walk!
I hope my table comes in the next couple of days its so different. The guy that builds these ask if I would try to help him sell his creations on the internet. But I know right now the economy is so flat its expensive to ship.. But I can put some on Ebay maybe who knows? Help him helps me..
It really is one of kind items for those descerning buyers.
PHOTOS SOON I HOPE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I would drop in and say hello. My name is Sam. I am the owner of Uuom.com.

Anonymous said...

I thought I would drop in and say hello. My name is Greg. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello :)