Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok so I went to San Jose again, but the night before the two young men of my client, wanted to go to all the places in town. We began at Congas, a new place open by an a Cuban Conga player, married to a Puerto rican woman. The food was Tapas like in Spain, really good. We drank Sangria it made me think of the time I experienced the life in Spain. We laughed talked and soon they wanted to go, we ended up going to about four places, they went home around 4:30 am me too...dancing was fun. BUT I PAID THE NEXT DAY.. the client showed up with his chaufer around 7:00 am. I was still asleep since I got to bed about 5:30.. Wow I threw on some clothes and flew out the door. We did 13 hours of shopping in San Jose, art accessories, furniture. Its not easy like you think.. there are not that many locations that have good things. So we where struggling with finding what he felt he needed and wanted.

We drove back to meet up with the boys again around 7:30 we had a dinner date of 9:00 again at Congas for pieia. My god that was good, then we listen to live latin music with a large group of guest that showed up at this new location. FUN NIGHT... going to bed again a 1:00 am. Yesterday needless to say I was like a wet noodle, I had no energery when I woke up to the sound of Stones being thrown into a wheel barrow and dumped right below my bedroom window.
WHY ON SUNDAY DO THESE GUYS TO WORK HERE IN MY PLACE THINK THAT IS WHEN YOU SHOULD DO THE MOST WORK? Now today when I woke up not a creature was stirring and to this moment there is not a noise and it is almost 8;00??? I was so mad!! Got up tried to clean the place but had not an inch of energy.. I talked on the computer live to a friend, made coffee hung out, then got dressed to go the condo again. I made a plan to take them to the bulls, in Herradura. but eneded up looking out the balcony drinking coffee and enjoying the day. We all had lunch, then took a nap, ,me walking back home to rest.
At 6:00 we took a taxi and went to the bull events, lots of people there! wow... We saw two guys get gored, one was thrown about 25 to 30 feet.. that was shocking to see in real life. The clients son took a video of it, I bet he puts it on Utube this week. We ate churros, drank a beer, and he had pinchos.. like shish ka bobs but smaller.
Went to Jaco taco at 11:00 at night and he fell in love with Jaco Taco.. great food there oh my god. I came home watch some tele and then off to bed.
Today I finish I hope the condo, more work he wants done. Things are moving along and i am staying busy. Life is good.

No comments: