Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I FORGOT I HAVE A BLOG LOL

I AM NOT KIDDIN I FORGOT I HAVE A BLOG I have been so busy trying to get my passport, that was lost or stolen, working on Christians visa, the house and trying to get new business that I forgot I do this ! oh my god! now I am sitting in a little quaint hotel, in Aluejuela Costa Rica Called hotel Casa Antigua. Its old house on a side street across from the airport. It is owned by a young couple in there thirties. She is Colombian and beautiful, he is tico and very nice. Christian and I found it after our day long trip here to get my passport buy some things for me to take back and pick up some Costa Rican souvenirs. I told him to drive by the airport and to find me a place we did, Its very cute, needs some work but there new owners, so I know in time it may be a really cool place to stay. I managed to get my ticket to go to the USA and I am flying out tomorrow morning for Portland Oregon. I return to Costa Rica on Thursday of the following week.

We have been working on the house in Esterillos it is really turning out cute. Its all blue white and brown, I added brown touches and it is looking great!! Its cool Sunday we spent the day on the beach in front of the house. I had date with a new friend Jorge. A nother young Tico who manages a hotel restaurant not far from Eterillos. He is handsome, I met him some months back but last week he asked me out. I said sure.. but I know already nothing will become of it. I think he has a girlfriend and just likes the Idea of being with an older woman.

We had a nice time, Clint had a friend with him as well. We all had dinner on the beach, enjoyed the full moon and drove home in the rain.

I have gone to San Jose Twice in the past week to obtain cosa's (things)for the home.

I have a couple nice dates with different guys but nothing interesting at all.

I saw Milo last week he came to Jaco to visit me. It was very nice we talked laughed and had some margaritas and dinner at the Jaco Taco. I nice new Mexican restaurant here on the beach.

I saw Ron my good friend who may be helping me turn my office in a high end Vip bar soon. We are working on the Ideas and the money.
I think its going to work!

Tomorrow I see my son Brandon and Sara, Kelsey their daughter and JARVUS their bull dog. hes nuts but I love him.. I am spending a week in Portland for visiting, shopping and rekindling love I hope for my family.


Yesterday back tracking now... I started out the morning early I picked up Christian and he and I did the bank thing, got the supplies order our breakfast to go, and drove out with Clint to the beach In Esterillos.. We all sat on the private beach watched the waves and ate our breakfast in the early morning cool, the beaches are very hot here so that was pleasant early in the morning.
We did as much as we could in the house and left for town around 2:00. I had to go obtain a few more things for the job then I went and got a pedicure and manicure. Later I went to say by to Rosie at the coffee shop. I saw Miguelitto he had a friend with him and convinced me to go the jungle bar for dancing. I did for three hours, i still had work clothes on. I saw many people I knew including Christian.. ha! of course! scouting out women.. as usual.

I went home late around 1:00, got up at six and got ready for my trip. We left town around 10:00 and I finally got my passport at the last minute.

So now here I am just waiting for the night to end so I can fly away in the morning. I really do not miss Portland but I do look forward to some convenient shopping and fun with my kids...

No comments: