Saturday, August 18, 2007

My friend from the Jaco Guide

I came the to office today alone.. Cristhian was out partying last night I saw him I was dancing with other people left early and he was still there.. so I know he is probably still in bed and that is fine because there is not much going on at all.
Clint is home with his friend because he is leaving on Tuesday to return the USA maybe for good or maybe to sell what he has and come back. That is his plan. He has expressed to me in the past few days that he refuses to live in Vancouver Washington any more after being here for eight months. Enjoying the people, the food, the sun the surf, the scenery, the birds, flowers and more. He actually has friends here. I hope he gets the courage to come back.. he needs to sell things in order to buy a ticket.So We will see.

Until then its Cristhian and I only for the jobs. At this point its fine not a whole lot going on. Sometimes I feel so worried as to how I will survive and make it here.. other times I am so happy that I have less stress, and I learning that really you can live with less and enjoy a better life. Although I like nice things and have the mentality of The USA striving for more more more.... Better Better, and bigger... I am losing it little by little.

I use to have such a cool car and nice trucks.. a decent house. Now I have a Tortuga for a car, its a crap mobile but it gets me around... I have a small apartment near the beach, not many clothes or shoes.. and very little furniture. But I am happy for the most part.

Clint informed me that if he does return he is getting his own place!! GOOD THAT IS GREAT NEWS!! then maybe I have a privacy, and well it will be on the other hand a bit lonely. I lived alone for some three or more years after Jordan moved out when he was 18. I lived with the boys alone for a long time. So totally alone is a bit lonely.. I was here for a year alone before Clint I did fine with it, because someone was always coming over... but now hardly anyone knows where I live. I have kinda kept it private.

It is nice today but I am sure for only a while a storm is coming, so I want go get out in the sun soon before it runs away.

I have the owners of the house I did in Esterillos coming this week, plus I go to San Jose to take Clint to the airport, and I hope I nail the landscape, and maybe a new project called Columbus Heights. That should be a good one.. I know soon we will be very busy. But only if the economy in the USA picks up. It has effected it greatly here.

Today is half day, Tomorrow is always lately on the beach. I am going to make Italian food for Clint and a couple of people before he leaves.
Other than this, I am enjoying the Meymonies the red fruit in the previous photos!!! GOD I LOVE THOSE!

2 comments:

Jason said...

It sounds like you have a nice life. Not a lot of material things, but good friends and you seem happy. It is too bad your friend is leaving, I hope he can get back soon to keep you company, though it seems like you have a lot of friends. Maybe now that he won't be living with you, you will have more time/room to entertain. I bet you are a great host. A beautiful woman in a beautiful country - it is poetic.

Marianna said...

Thank you Jason, please send me a photo of you so I can see who is emailing me ok?
YES I try to be a good host and I cook very well! I love entertaining! good call and as far as beautiful I also try everyday to take good care of me! thanks again
Marianna