Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday rainy day

Well I did not go any where, yesterday we showed the property to Luis Messin a clients friends and now ours. We took him to see the mountain that I saw on Friday, he agreed even with a project such as a hotel or spa it would take lots of money to develope the roads the area and maybe in the future it would be good.
We stopped and saw Elena a friend of mine with her sister visiting from the USA, we had coffee and chatted and moved on to Jaco. Tony left with Luis to go back to San Jose, I drove through town to stop and talk to Jadeda and David and eat some chicken, then Jill called and asked me to go out dancing for the evening.
I saw Monica my gal that does my hair Riding on her bike down the road so I stopped and suggested that she go along with us to dance.

I came home to find Jill was partying with these israeli men down stairs, I stay away from them since earlier in the year I had a wierd experience with some of there friends who use to live here. I tried to warn her to be carefull with them but she is a bit naive, learning on her own may take time.

We went to a house after I arrive that she is house sitting and watched the two little yorkshire terrierors, and drank some wine talked a bit and then left to go out.

We came back to the apartment to change then took a taxi into town.
It was a packed night at the Monkey bar. I danced all night with the same five guys. All at once, no lie all of them fighting to dance with me at once? not one of them got angry they just moved there way closer to me and I alternated from one to the next, sometimes dancing with all five and touching them all. It was wild, but fun.. unusual but interesting, and the crowd seemed to love watching us. They were all nice, one looked exactly like Abel Coronado Jr this old friend of mine, I mean to say he was identical to him, in fact I thought it was him when I first saw him he was smiling away at me the way Able use to.. uncanny how someone has a double and when you see someones Double that you really know its freaky.

I danced till Three, Jill was running around as she always does when we go out. The American guys were all over her, the natives me. It was a fun night, nothing bad just all fun.
Today I slept till nine, then got up and ate some toast and honey, called Eida and asked her what was up for the day. Then I went over and laid out by the pool with her, the breeze today was cool and intermitant rain, it was really cool today, no sun. So no tan no color. I didn't go in the pool it was not tempting enough. We talked and snacked and then I left for home to rest , I slept and then ate some tuna and laid back in bed to search online for a good or cool design for a reception area/ bar for the new place. I can find what I want, something more Modern and yet stylish not extremly modern so that it appears cold, I want a mix of Modern and old.

Then Tony called to tell me he is still sick, took some shots to feel better, that tomorrow he wanted to go to a river to collect rocks for the garden design in the show room, other than that it was a boring day. I am still lying in bed, no calls no visits, just me...

No comments: