Thursday, October 12, 2006

OCT 12th

Weds, the whole day I was quiet, just needed to think, Tony came to pick me up and the car was all cleaned and looking sharp, Tony was too.. I didn't say much, just quiet most of the day. Contemplating the jobs, and thinking about my own worries.. Kinda of an inward day and for me that is not very often.

Tony did not know what to say or think, I just hummed and stared outside when we were driving. But as soon as we found a new vendor or went to some place new I perked up and talked and joked like my normal self. It was about being alone, My children, and how my life is changing so quickly here, and no one to really talk to about it.

Tony and I talk but the communication sometimes is horrible. So rather than try to explain my feelings today, I just held onto them, and well I think it gave him some space from me.
Gaining new connections was fun, but I didn't share my thoughts about it.Then I told Tony I am driving home tonight, I think he was happy since he drives all the time, and although he loves it, today especially since the day before was trying and now I was moody or quiet, it probably stressed him out.
I took the wheel after we ate at the Out back. Then picked up some exotic plants I bought and cool tall stone pillar fountain for the store. I drove back to Jaco in the pouring down rain. It was already dark and Well I think I scared the pants off of him. In the end when we were nearing the house I drove fast, he was hanging on. I had to use the rest room and I couldn't wait any longer.

We got here loaded to the top with things of todays run, I ran upstairs to find that the tollet was stopped up. I yelled for Tony since I didn't have a plunger, I thought perhaps he knew some how to unplug it, but he broke the scrubber in it and that got stuck, I was jumping around no lie I had to go so bad.... laughing on top of that so that broke the silence of the day. He finally left and went to the maxi bodega to get a plunger, and some fruit for the morning.
I tried to down load my printer when I screwed that up and had to call Brian my landlords son to walk me though on the phone for and hour and half to get the damn thing straightened out.

Wow ok, then I worked on the computer for two or more hours, trying to put prices together for work.

Tomorrow is filled with meetings, and going to the new site with the architect, I am very excited about that.

I know were going to do well its already happening. Tonight was funny actually but I didn't let Tony know, that I thought it was. He had folders all over the little sofa, all over the counter, on the chairs, and books and notes and fabrics and well crap ok.. I had to laugh, poor guy hes exhausted. I wore him out, it was a sight.

Although I was quiet today, I did say thanks many times to the lord, for my life and for what I have. Its not allot but I am very greatfull for the gifts that I was giving. Its for me to give back.. and I plan on doing that.


No comments: