Thursday, September 20, 2007

trying to keep my chin up

As bad as it is I am trying my best to hope for Jobs and that things will be better! Its hard I tell ya but I set myself today as knowing its a new day and anything can happen.
So far nothing yet. I called on the project in mataplatano, cool condos not too badly priced but they were busy said to call around 2:30 so I will try back. I called my other promise a model in Bejuco but everyone is busy.

Last night I walked from Rosie's after helping her type up a new menu. Cristhian called and wanted me to make dinner, of course... eat free and well with me at least company.
I made some fish that I bought in Esterillos last week. I froze it it was good I put olive oil, spumante that I had on the shelve, some season salt and rosemary. Baked it in the oven, made fried sweet potato with onion for him. They are purple outside and yellow inside really tasty. A green salad, and corn on the cob.
He came we laughed and talked ate and then he left.
I know its simply for the dinner nothing more... but it was nice to have something to do and to have company. The house is always so quiet and lonely.
Today I walked to the soda had a tiny bit of breakfast, saw a friend of mine. chatted and then C and I walked to the bus stop to catch the bus to the office.
I saw The Crazy Colombian guy that use to chase me like the pepe le pew... he offered me a ride for 1000 five hundred colones. That is about 3 bucks.
I told him no, I needed to be careful and its better to take the bus.
Right now I have too, no money for nothing... the car is finished they called but they want another hundred dollars to get it out.
I have to check the bank today to see if I have it! This is really pathetic in my opinion... but well I guess it could be worse??
I managed to pay my rent at the house all the cable, Internet, and the four phones two at the office one cell, and one house. At least That got paid! THANK GOD!!!

I am sure some people could not relate to this, going from one day having a nice little sum of money to the next when your walking and riding buses to not knowing where your next job is coming from.
It is tough, I have done it long time.. Right now I am tried, being sick adds to it. I just want a break a nice big project to land and ride it out for a while!
It can happen and pray soon!

No comments: