Monday, September 03, 2007

Three beautiful babes on a Sat night

I went home Sat very depressed, I am certainly tired of being alone alone... I just laid on the sofa and watched TV after a shower and then fell fast alseep.
I had three messages to Call Rosie, I read them and called she was out for dinner with a friend. When she returned she called and invited me to go out with her and Jessica, this beautiful Tall dark Columbiana she is about 26 years old and has a sugar daddy if you will, who pays for her total everything. Yet she is not happy! he is a nice man I met him several times but young as she is needs her age I am sure.
She was so happy to be out we went to Esterillos to a latin dance party put on by the instructors here in Jaco is was a really pretty location on the top of a knoll.. it is called the Brisa Restuarant it is all Italian. We danced for a and hour or so not many people but a beautiful setting for sure. Verandas fountains, breezeways and gardens.
A Nice Change.. Later we all went back to Jaco to dance a little more. I went home early and left Jessica dancing.
Sunday I got up late and cleaned the whole house, then went to he beach with Helen my crazy Columbian friend that sells hot dogs every night in front of Monkeys. She makes the best Columbian hot dots ever... pineapple crushed potoato chips saugsages, cabbage, tomatoe, and more there to die for!
Anyway we just went to beach together for the first time in months, we only spent two hours it was hot and I couldn't take it any more... then we walked down the dirt alley by Copa Cabana, to another little soda and had fresh cievehe and a she had a beer I had a diet coke. We chatted and then went home.

Today I worked with the guys on the garden in Esterillos. Ran to Parrita and all over Jaco. Iwas not in the office till now and its about 5:00

No comments: