Thursday, June 28, 2007

OPPS I forgot to Blog

God I been trying so hard to get jobs that I have forgotten to blog all week!

It started last week, with the house with the hill that fell down. They called they didn't like the sod, it was because there was none to found in the whole country... we had to buy from two different sources and it was mature, and baby mix... so it looked funny like a patch work quilt. We went up there the three of us and pulled up all the sod and repaired and worked the garden over again. Frankly I know it was ok its normal till plants and grass settle in and begin to grow but clients think things stay the same size and have no clue that here things grow at a rate that is astounding.
But they still owe the balance so... I need to make them happy we worked all day in the hot blazing sun.. I think I got a cold from sweating so much and being dehydrated... We went later to Bonnie's and Jorge's house in Esterillos.. there Neighbor wants me to do the interior design on there beach house.

It was about 3:30, I checked it out, then went and talk to them with Clint and Cristhian. They invited us for beers. The house sits right on the beach. A small metal roof Rancho. ITs very cute. They are selling it for 350 thousand. It has two baths and Two bedrooms.. I think its allot but they say its hard to find houses there on the beach.

Its cute I like it, reminded me of a friend of Mine Tina her style crazy and lots of color. Monkeys come and eat there and there are lots of Parrots and toucans.

It all just ran together after that day.. I have so much to blog about! We stayed with them for about three hours, came back ate and I think crashed. I was so tired. I have to run right now and do a propsal for a castle house in Los Suenos, they own a winery. I hope that we begin work with this archtect. She is referring us now and It will be a good relationship should we rock there world with our designs! BE BACK LATER

No comments: