Monday, July 02, 2007

The Fiesta this weekend, Concerts, Bulls, Horse parades and three story bars.
Dancing with my friend Kevin..

The past week was busy, trying to get new work. We have about four proposals out. One nice one at Los Suenos, that I really hope we get it, it will be working with an architect that has many projects.
Its been a tough month. Not much work and having two employees to support and all the expenses has taking a little toll on my body face and mind.
Although I keep the faith that something good is coming. I try very hard to make sure were working on some sort of bid, so that work is coming.
We have not heard from Villa Montana it is a project I been shooting for for months now. We had four interviews, I felt for sure we were in there.. I need to call today!
Other than that its been allot of fiesta.. this time of year is nothing but that.
Last Monday for example, Cristhian and I went to Guarumal, looked at property to sell and took photos. Its large piece of property 25 hectors, with rivers running through it and rolling hills, also in Santa Rosa we have one that is 90 hectors with rolling hills, mountains, lots of beautiful trees. Then later we went to a chocolate farm called Iguana chocolate near by and visited with the people who run this place. We had hot fresh chocolate, but HELL IT WAS HUMID AND HOT AND well it should have been cold. It was delicious though!!! We talked with volunteers, and ate some freshly made chocolate with bananas and some with pineapple.
The volunteers were all girls from the northwest, and mid west.
Interesting??? a little hippish
Later they invited us for a beer of course... seems this is the nature of country.We ended up being up there for hours.. it was fun but tiring.
Then the rest of the week was hard work.
The weekend was filled with the fiesta, what more can I say.
I miss blogging I been so caught up in work and fiesta. I need to get back into it and give details of what is really going on in my life.
I miss the kids allot, even though I been occupied I miss them. I had a bad incident again someone stole my passport so I am waiting on a call from the embassy to see what I have to do to get another one.
I want badly to go visit, but money is tight and now no Passport.
By 'Ohala it happens!
No love interests, no new friends, but I did visit with Eida this weekend and went with her to the Topi, the horse parade in town. The girls were a part of it and I also saw one of my clients in it so that was nice.
Later I went to Rosie's and hung out, it rained really hard she went to hip hop classes I wanted to go but no money. so I waited and hung out at her place. No people at all were around. This weekend was a zoo so many people that you could not walk. People from all over the country came.
Not many Americans.
So last night was dead.
I went to bed early only to be awaken by noise by the pool it sounded like water plugged up in some tube? it was loud and anoying. Then the raving mad dogs around the corner began barking and didn't stop for the longest time.
I did not not rest well.
Today is mostly working on bids and emails.Cristhian is hung over bad he partied all day total weekend and didn't come home till like 6 in the morning both nights. So hes not working to much mostly sitting and looking at plant books Clint went out too, came in late also, I came home the only night I
went out at 2:30 but the parties here go on till five or six.
Well enough for now be back soon!

No comments: