Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yesterday was a later day, didn't get ready till almost ten. We came to the office and hung out and prepared for a meeting in the afternoon. Clint stayed with me, while Christian took the car washed it, ran around town doing some errands. We made a presentation board for Villa Montana another condo project that will have rock waterfall pools four of them, a river that runs across the top of the condo complex. Then a water fall wall at the bottom of the whole building. Its pretty extensive, and will be allot of work. But Its going to be really cool!
We did well in the meeting. I believe its our job.
After We dropped off Christian at his house, Clint and Went down to the beach at the Boheio. to watch the Sunset. We had a drink and watched the people, the power went off a couple of times, so we sat in the dark and just enjoyed.
Later returned to the house... I knocked out four hours on the sofa, Clint milled around ate a bunch as usual... then we watched American Idol.. Wow that girl Melinda ugh! but what a voice!!! She was very dynamic. Stayed up for a while then went to sleep.
I been sleeping so well at nights, this is great. So that the body heals and I can get back to wild woman I am!

We wanted to go and solicit today our brochures are still not done, actually they were but they cut them all wrong all 500 of them.. TONTOS!! So were waiting once again it will be about 5 weeks now.

Still drinking green tea, I NEED COFFEE I have been drinking coffee since I was little and it is really something I love. So this is a little hard. But its better I don't I tried a little yesterday and wow it began to aggravate again so nooooooooo.

Here is my information for emails, if you are interested in seeing the turtles in July lay eggs and hatch. You can either help or just observe. Hotels, transportation, events, places to see aside from that all provided by us at ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Mail:
Marianna.love@gmail.com or call the office in Costa Rica 506 637-8438

No comments: