Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh I been so gone!

After no mountain nothing now plastic
Before they were finished, with all the mountain and wall

Well on Thurs, we had another disastrous storm which impeded our installation of the grass for the house that is sliding down the hill. The night before I had gone out with Jonathan, my computer Mae, and Christian after work and had a beer, they drank allot. We ate and had good work conversations along with other flavored conversations as well!


Later they convinced me to go the back yard, a young surfer place in Playa Hermosa right on the beach. I thought it would be fun, and essentially it was my first time doing anything. Although I did drink a couple of beers! tried to dance.. it was a little rough, I had jeans on and the pressure on the belly was a bit much.


I wanted to go home after some hours but Christian insisted on staying. Finally I threw a little Marianna Fit and INSISTED THAT WE LEAVE NOW! and he came only to stop and shoot the bull with another person for fifteen minutes, until I marched back over and said HEY COME ON!! LETS GO!!


Well I suffered the next day!! the storm was horrendous, I heard it in my sleep, and knew right then we were foiled again!!




We had ordered some special grass but there is none in the whole country the storm ruined everything and now delaying our installation. Its not just us, its all the people in the industry. We are all suffering .


The lady of the house did not like the grass we got it was temporary in order to preserve what is left of the land, she sent it back saying she did not like it! Well,when the rain kept pouring, my mind and body felt Ill, I was in so much pain. All I could do is pray and lay on the sofa.


Hours, of lying there and worrying... still no ZECATE!( Grass)




Sometimes I wonder all these challenges,and strange situation's That I face here? Why? This job was so simple and going to be beautiful! The guys were all done except the Grass installation, The following night the mountain walls, and all the plants, stone walkways... and more went crashing down. Only a few plants were saved. Now waiting is the game, seeing if they can repair this horrible situation... and who is paying for the replacement of all the work that we did? The architect agreed to pay for all, but I see nothing done, when I finally took the trip today up there, and by the way the road is horrible, even at this stage of healing, I felt pain. We made it to the top and what we saw was totally disheartening.


God help all of us! There was a whole hill near the house before, now there is about three feet in the biggest part and nothing near the pool, in fact it took a small edge of the pool too.




DAMN! what to expect now?








No comments: