Saturday, June 09, 2007

No interview yet for the Tortugas!

We tried to work yesterday, but nothing is going on at all. Pretty soon the schools will be out and I am sure that things will pick up around here!
All of us were bored, we had ice cream, then went into town to look around. The town was dead. We decided to go out to playa Hermosa to see if I could get the interview with the administrator of the reserve. Cristhian drove, we dropped Clint off at his friends in Playa Hermosa for a little, while He and went to the reserve. But when we arrived they man was yet again GONE! he had another meeting. We talked to one of the other people involved and he was asking us to help with the organization of the clean up that is duly needed. I believe They are shooting for the 23rd of June. So Help is needed

So we returned, and picked up Clint, stayed on the beach and watched the surfers for a moment then returned to Jaco...
This Whole week I have slept like crazy, Last night almost 13.5 hours??? crazy I fall asleep on the sofa then Clint makes me go to bed. I missed all the fun this week DARN!! I didn't do anything at all all week except Sleep.
But the body needed it and its looking much better. It is shrinking some and I am very pleased with the results of the operation!! All these years I wanted that stuff cut off, never could afford it. I was embarrassed, always by that. Now its gone and Its looking GREAT!! THANK YOU DR. MANTILLA!

Here is our information: If you are interested in the tortuga help and seeing the nature of the animals, visiting COSTA RICA PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: Marianna.love@gmail.com or Call in Costa Rica 506 637-8438 Please take a look at our site, we have now begun to add properties for sale. We have many and soon they will all be posted on the net.
I have all the legal people here in the office to help with the process should you be interested in any of them or have a desire to buy property here in COSTA RICA!!! Ciao

No comments: