Friday, April 27, 2007


The Pool at Hermosa palms it sits right on the beach

My car I need to sell, asking 15 thousand This is Nazarino beautiful purple wood you can't really tell here but it is truly purple




pineapple fields in puriscal




I haven't really written in a while because I been busy trying to get new work. We actually nailed two, one tiny remake of a re max office, and I am physically doing it, prepping the walls and painting along with Clint and Christian. All of us are working after work until late at night.

I went on Monday with Christian to Puriscal to see and meet this new artisan that produces doors and cabinets. He is passionate about his work and it shows. He does not do production but he does complete his work rather quickly. We had a nice time, took the whole day... merely friends, although I would like it to be different. I do not say a word and just go with the fact that were friends. My mind says different but I do not display how I feel at all. We came back at sunset and watched it go down, then I dropped him off and went to the apartment.

This week was a little crazy, Clint leaves Tomorrow for the USA, he has a new friend that he likes and is a bit sad about leaving, but I assured him that it will be fine when he returns.


I saw a new place this week called Hermosa palms, its a huge project in Hermosa beach and its DE VINE!! wow every time I think I have seen the most prettiest place we find another one. This one may be our project for all the land scape design. One of the investors actually offereed us land to put all the plants into and produce our own nursery. Its not gelled yet, but it is a nice thought and I am going to be positive and see this through. They are building grand houses right on the beach with line palms all the way down. The pool is stunning the club house is really nice. The complex is very different and I would be proud to be the lead designer for this place.


I really hope this is not another golden carrot! Many of those here... We need constant work and real offers. It was so nice to spend the morning there and see the beach that early. Seeing how the rich live though did make and effect on my thinking. I live so simple compare to some of the people who live here. To think that my job is to make there places more beautiful... yet I have so little. Sometimes I feel discouraged, but I lifted my head and said no I am worthy and I have the ability to do this job! I want it and I claim it. So now its a a matter of keeping in touch with those people and making sure they do not forget there offer and get it in writing. HARD HERE PEOPLE Just offer offer and offer but not everything comes through...

I told the investor, I need a home he said do not worry Marianna GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF you, I told him I know that he does take care of me and I would not be here if God had not meant it to be... I believe that firmly. I know my family does not really understand or believe that I realize this. But my health has been so much better, no asthma, no bronchitis no kidney problems and I look better I think? I also know that I have a gift to do this type of work, and it is needed here. It is a matter of getting those to know me and using me and allowing me to be the creative person that god created. I still have good years left, I am young in my spirit and in my heart and my face still looks pretty dang good!!! so why not take and adventure and enjoy what I can while I still can? Being single too adds to this.
I Will be alone now for ten days, and I hope to god I deal with all the issues that are pushed in my face daily and run the store and do the work...
When Clint returns, We will be working on a new landscape project in Hermosa Hills, the Hermosa palms has not hired us yet this is different it is a private individual who liked our work. Then on the week of the 15th I will have a surgery, so I won't be writting for a while unless I can take the lap top to San Jose and use it at my friends house Zaida, who will be taking care of me while I recover. Let see what tomorrow brings, I have to drive to San Jose to take Clint to the airport, to leave for NEW YORK...

No comments: