Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The new place and blanqueeta

Things are settling a little, it didn't take long for me to get the house in order only one day. I do not have much to work with, but I think I am going to San Jose on Friday to buy a few articles to fill space, tables, lamps, a dresser would be nice... and maybe some art for the walls. The kitchenette is not very pretty, it is Iron and very uncomfortable so maybe some cushions and covers for it. I would like to just buy my own!!! I will see?? I put up a pretty mosquito netting above my bed its brown with beads hanging on the edges. it looks very princess now!!

Yesterday evening when I returned to the new place the owner who lives in a very nice loft above us had installed a new air conditioner, and cables and plugs in my room for TV!!! he is going to install in the ceiling at the end of the room. This man is really cool so far! he is Italian and really knows how things should be! he is meticulous... the cleaning lady comes every day to clean outside and water. Its so nice...

We also have a cat that belongs to the property, her name is Blanqueeta, shes little and white and very sweet, she loves to talk. but you can't hold her she freaks out. She rests peacefully on my door step so far. She wants to come in but I say no.. I have leather couches so I DON'T THINK SO..

We have been really trying to get new jobs but nothing has come through yet. I made rounds again today, but nothing came from it. Monday I new project Called Villa Montana is going to tell us weather or not we got the bid for the landscape and or the interior design packages. I sure hope something breaks here for us soon!!
It has been so dang hot, you just stand not doing a thing and the sweat just pours off your head. Or your back or wherever you sweat the most. Me its the head and the back.. so I felt like I had a water fall today shooting off my forehead. Of course there went the hair and the makeup. GOD SUCH A STRUGGLE TO BE A WOMAN!! Although its hot, I still love it.. better than being cold and miserable you can always cool off but to get warm for me is more difficult.
Maybe this evening I will go for my first swim in the pool, then later I am walking down to Rosie's, its not far from town so walking will do me some good.

Rosie and I get along famously, we laugh and bash men, and talk about the prostitutes, and just girly talk... we drink coffees and caparinas, and discuss pretty much trivial things but its fun! She is a funny lady as well. When I am not there she is so mad, she says I MISS YOU GET DOWN HERE... nice to have someone miss me!!! She now owns a little store and two coffee shops, one in the middle of Galenone and one on the corner near the Monkey bar.

Now we have bagel mans in town, Rosie is a bit worried but I told her its not personal like her place and soon the regs will come back! I have not gone to Bagel mans yet but I heard its good.

Well its almost time to go home, the car is getting the bumper painted today, They told me it will be ready tomorrow, GEZZ I hope they didn't lie and it takes four more weeks like the other one in San Jose???
I have to take a taxi home and its far but its better than a designer riding the bus.. Lol I had to laugh about that I was riding the bus all dressed up, along with the mop girls at the mall here... kind funny a designer on the bus? in big cities yeah but here? kind of CAMPO...( FARMISH) (COUNTRY ) The things I have done here In Costa Rica, I real stretch from my old life!

No comments: