Friday, April 13, 2007

What A Relief!

Not a difficult week at all, I suppose it was because I am so tired of fighting and putting up the faith, that I just gave in and stopped thinking for a minute. No Really I did I just turned off my thinking for a day or so. Sunday at Marla's by the sea, in the beautiful pool... slept by the pool again. Walked back to eat nachos, and made myself with eating them all. I was so dang full I laid on the little sofa and just belly ached. I suffered for three days behind it!! never do that again.
But other than life, things now are better. I huge weight lifted off my shoulders.
But last weekend was lively, Again out with Rosie Dancing a little and then home... I have not seen Diego, I have gone by many times but he is at this point a fantasy. Diego is the one with the small soda at the end of town, Ticos Sabores.. He has called today and said hi and was happy for me, he is my friend!
Now I have some friends in the police..... They helped me a little this week, I feel like I have a personal body guards. Kenneth is the my friend there, I like his name its my fathers name. He seems to help when ever I need.

This week for example, someone robbed a person eating at the soda downstairs from me. I jumped on the phone called Kenneth and in minutes they were on the street and they caught the guy.. this is unheard of ok? no one who lives here in Jaco will believe this story but I swear to you it is the truth. Then earlier in the week Clint and I went over to the Macaw project, and confronted Ron.

It was a very hot tempered on his part, conversation. I remained calm and addressed every issue he continued to bring up and beat me up with. And with the answer to him was PAY YOUR BILL, You are gonna pay your bill, just pay your bill.

He continued to be rate me, belittle me, and beat me down so I would go away.. he actually told me I was his huge pain in the ass, I answered, well then get rid of the pain pay the pharmacy!! get rid of the pain. At one point I had him stopped with his mouth tightly pursed, and thinking.
Then as soon as this whole ordeal was over he told Clint I don't ever want to see you on the property again. Clint was interjecting things now and then and he asked Who are you??? Clint said I am her partner. He was angered now and ready to punch me. I asked him he was threatening to punch me? he wouldn't answer I asked him again... Then he calmed down a bit I walked to the gate and said you will pay you will pay!!!


I called my Friend Kenneth as I got into the car. I talked to him for five seconds asked then to come here and ask him some questions. They did but Ron would not come out of the apartment.

The following morning I got the answer to prayer that I have been hanging on to. I emailed one of the investors and once again asked for the payment. I found an answer where he had released the funds but, it wasn't just like that. Of course where were more emails, and no more confrontations but soon in the day the payment was made. Now were done with Macaw. But the thoughts behind there trickery, and how they have done business is just awful.

He managed to skim a nice slice for him self I am sure.

Can you tell I am not happy still?

No I am very grateful for the whole thing to be over.!!! Great Relief!

I think its possible that this weekend a little adventure is due, I want to get away from here for a night or a day and see some more of the country. My breath of fresh air I guess you would call it?? everyone should do that change your scenery for a day or just stop thinking for a day .

No comments: