Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rainy Tuesday morning

It was an early morning today, around 5:00 I heard birds singing. My thoughts are fixed on two things. I cannot stop thinking about two situations.. the personal one, and the business one. I get up and stumble around my hair today was wild when I woke up.. I looked like I had slept in a wind tunnel all night.. I felt better this morning than I had for several weeks. I made the coffee, went out and read and drank my coffee. I didn't eat anything at all I just sat and stared at the birds. When I heard the crows of the Macaws... I looked up and there were two, and two more came and landed in front of my apartment.
I remembered Sunday when I saw them fly over my head as I laid in the hot sand. Two together and one alone. Once again I saw them and now right in front of me, no one else around... I knew right then that was a sign. That I would have blessings for the rest of the day. I actually thanked God for the birds there so beautiful and what a gift so that we may enjoy.

I ran in right away took a shower got all prettied up, pink all pink today.. and made a decision to try as much as I could to let the cares slip and enjoy the Semana Santa like all the locals.
I drove to Christians work and said Hello and showed my face for a few minutes he was having lunch at break. We talked and I left about five minutes later... then went to the laundry and picked the mound of Clint's Clothes. Stopped to see if Diego was around and noticed the place was packed. I saw this dark handsome Portuguese man named Carlos.. We Waved and I drove off to the house.
Gather up Clint and on we went through town to see all the tourist's and check out what was happening.

When we arrived to the office shortly there after the rain began.. its nice because it cooled off the heat that was weighing on you when you went outside. Like a lead coat you instantly begin to sweat, even if your just standing doing nothing... So that was a very nice refreshing relief from the oven.

Nothing is going on so I am drinking a fresh Cas and Clint is on line emailing good friends.

Last night we both went to Doce Lunes again there was a dual art show there father and daughter. We had a beer met some people we both knew and then went to the show. The art was strange.. some of it was a bit deranged if you asked me? The daughter was a pretty sight for any eyes. Strikingly tall Blondie but tiny structure. The Father a bigger guy with grizzled hair, his paintings were geo metrics with forms always some form of a cross, a nude man, and spheres... hers were estranged women's faces, some with running lipstick and smeared all over their faces, one had a stork perched on a pedestal above this one woman?? I knew what that meant FERTILE WOMAN.. I was a bit shocked at her worked honestly I wondered if it was self portrait.. many with two women next or close to one another???
It was interesting to say the best. We had some hor dors enjoyed the beautiful Gardens there At Doce lunes. At night its all lit up looks so spectacular with the huge bejuco wrapped trees and the feeder roots hanging from the limbs, dangling.
We returned to the house and hour or so later, we talked on the porch again and I was first in bed. Maybe the reason I got up so early it was only 10:30.

No comments: