Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NEW APARTMENT

Yep I moved to a clean nice place with a really cool garden and a pool and a Jacuzzi.
Only five people live in the complex, its very private and really nice. It reminds me of a little resort spa. I has a waterfall in the pool, with really gorgeous pots of plants, and nice lounge chairs, the floor is all rock big slabs of slate, all the walk ways an surrounding areas are all slate.

It has planters with parakeets, and other haliconias. Bandannas that tower over the driveway,coconut palms and a hedge of hibiscus all red. Its really pretty and clean no dust and no cars, no buses no taxis at three am, no honking it was so peace full and quiet last night!!!

My room is huge and triangle shaped, it has a small iced glass window above the bed where I can hear the water fall over the pool.
It has its own bathroom very classy with a curved counter and shell sink, a bu day, and a clear glass shower. I actually have a living room area now, and huge porch out front that is all secluded and surrounded with plants. Clint's room is small but nice it already has it all decorated up!! he has his own bath room as well. We have laundry which to me a total luxury!!! and a big frig! Its not super classy but I will make it very nice I hope?

I have a nice brown mosquito netting that I will hang above the bed with these Iron coach lamps for big candles hanging on either side. On the right of the bed that is covered with pillows, is a Bombay tray table with wood pineapples, with a tall lamp. I need art work and other things so maybe this week I can voyage to San Jose alone and shop!!
Haven't done that in ages... Should be a fun thing now feathering a new nest.

I never have had expensive things, I always buy them for the clients and wish they were mine, but maybe I can splurge a little and buy the things I need.

Today is pay day for people, I need to pay people I have owed since this whole Macaw issue. Thank god, Now the jobs must keep rolling so I do not face that again.

Also I have to go and deal with ICE the Power and phone company for the country... That should be fun??? NOT!! although now the people who work in the office actually know me now and like me isn't that novel??
For here yes ok? ICE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

I have talked to Christian, hes doing ok but were not seeing each other much at all. He does message me and calls once a week now.
Think it just wasn't meant to be, although he refuses to loose my friendship, wrote me a note this morning saying, you are special and a very good person, thank you for being you. I treasured that from him. Why I have no clue just have a crush on this one I think... but he has nothing to do with me. STUPID!! open your eyes young one!!
LOL..
So more on the new place and photos to come.
I wish my sons would come and visit me. I miss them!!


No comments: