Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The morning of Toucan

I was trying to publish this yesterday at the intenet cafe but as I did the power went out and deleted all of it so let me try to begin again.
The poor little toucan tried twice to enter the house, I was so shocked that it would do this but I was also facinated that it would actually come to me. Wow the colors of the bird was so cool bright yellow, and red on the tail near his butt, black on the tail and green near the wings. THe beak was totall yellow and black and big. It wasn't a huge one it was a smaller one maybe a female.

After that I was thrilled to think that I saw this so close up, but no one was around to share it with at all.
AWEEEE
Then later in the day I went to the internet cafe for only an hour, Ihad a meeting with the MACAW PROJECT. A first class project of condos next to my apartment with european designed windows, all in natural wood from the area, beautiful Italian floors, black granite counters and much more. Well I asked for the project and I got five, there are 26 of them so If I do well I will be able to do the rest. Right now they have quite a few for sale, they gave me all the information for them so I can help people if they like to know about it. Actually they asked If I would help sell them. They sit right on the same street as me next to the beach, on the front half but in a few months they will begin the second phase of Macaw and it will be on top of thebeach. There is a resturant, and complete services involved. Even rental services for the owners. The two I am beginging are done in beige, tan coco, and choclate. Gorgeous furniture and flat screen tvs which is very rare here to get. I have to price them tomorrow REALLY HARD TO GET HERE... The appliances are all top of the line I am so pleased to be a part of this project here IN Costa Rica.
I met with Ron the propreitor and We meausured for all the drapes and furniture. I am doing a living room out on the balcony, and a dinning room inside, the furniture will be in such a way that the people could flip flop the design and make it inside or out. GREAT CONCEPT!

Then Tony showed up with a new, drapery man, great fabrics. We all had our hardhats on and walked the sight got all our measurements and went on about our day.
Then we went to la Flor and met with another supplier to get number 29 ready for all the furniture and drapes that he hired me for.

The owner Of diasa who owns La Flor now is ready for us to do the design on his garden in his new home. So My book is filling and I am loving my work here in Costa Rica.

I missed Tony, he was gone for four days, and it was pretty quite at my house. I am so used to him doing things and taking care of me, thatI felt sad he was gone. So when I saw him I was happy as a little clam and actually jumped up and down and smiled from ear to ear.

We had a good talk the rest of the about the course of the week, Tony was thrilled that I got the MACAW< it could be a huge project with lots of money for the both of us.

Oh My high school sweet heard emailed me this past week, and Yesterday while I was in the internet cafe he called we had a great conversation, and well he might come and visit! That would be cool...

Today was not as fun, Last night I lost one of the diamonds out of my mothers ring. I was so depressed that I hardly slept all night. But I did get up and get ready to go to the gym, in the mean time Tony went outside only after I was outside checking for it on the ground, and then opened the car and found it!! I was then happy I cried. But last night in a dream I had dreamed that Tony found it and he did! wow...

I went to the new aerobics class and it was fun! no more Natalie. Came back Showered while Tony made breakfast and I worked on the list for the Macaw project.

Its been hot here and nice ,at night the rain is hard but everything is beautiful and green here. Still do not have a computer, my neighbor has let me borrow the computer today so this is how I am working and blogging. NEED ONE BAD TOO BAD NO ONE IS COMING FROM THE STATES! there expensive here.

No comments: