Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Morning birds

THIS MORNING, I woke up pretty early again, lately I have not woke up as early as I use to. I think the work I am doing is making me very exhausted but Today I was up around 6:30. I got up and looked around the day was so beautiful, lots of sun and birds once again singing. I heard lots of parrots in the sky, I made the coffee and made the bed, then opened the kitchen sink window that is small above the sink, it over looks the mountain side with a large mango tree in front of it.

As I peered at the huge macaws flying around the mountain, I could all the colors of there wings, bright red, blue, some yellow and a little purple. The sun was shinning so bright that they looked luminous to me. I was thanking God for this moment and thinking about how at this time of year in Portland the rain begins and and how sometimes in the morning its so gloomy. I really hated that, and now I have the sun in my face when I wake up making me feel so alive.
When all of sudden, I looked at the tree in front of me and there was a toucan sitting looking right at me less than 15 feet away! wow I thought HOW COOL! I started to talk to it and it stared, and keep looking at me. I talked and talked to it and thanked it for coming to my place and making me happy in the early morning hours.
He responded or she did??? she or he tried to fly in to my house.

So I put some pinapple in the window sill, and once again it tried but it missed and the window side. They are kinda Dumb I was told, this is the reason the bird could not come into the house. There judgement is not that good.
It was so cute, staring at me and turning its head back and forth each time I talked to it.
What a nice way to begin the day. I drank coffee and then got ready for my day. And now I am in the internet cafe blogging talking to family and to Milo, yeah Milo is talking to me again, What ya gonna do??

Today I go to the new MACAW PROJECT, its beautiful condominiums near my house on the beach Wow are they gorgeous, if anyone wants info I have it all and I can help you with the sale of them. They are so incredible and now I go the project so I will be doing the decorating for them all I hope!!! they are going to be very classy, first class all the way. Everything is comfy and soft colors, very breezy looking. with balconies that have dinning room tables or living rooms. my choice!! the colors are tan, and cream and chocolate.... with bits of sage and lime green... If the client likes I perk it up a bit. But Ron the big guy on the project likes these colors so these colors it is. I am so pleased that he is taking me on, And I know that the end results will be more work with him and Macaw.
Go on line and look it up Macaw condos in Jaco beach.
VERY COOL!!!
Today also I have a house in La flor for a lawyer that I am doing, and now a huge mansion in Alluejuela on the top of a mountian, including Diazas owners house. so things are really picking up for me.
Tony is still in Town, he went on Friday had many of his own things to do. I miss him I am getting so use to him being with me everyday that I am attached to him now, and I do need him in my work he has been a huge asset. Plus I have fun with him and He protects me too... I really need Tony.
He should be here today we have meetings so I know he is coming sometime this morning.

I plan on going to see my friend Elena sometime today, she has some lots that are pretty cheap, I would like to buy one and build a nice house on it. I been looking now for weeks but everything I try to get is either sold by the time I get here or the price has doubled in a weeks time. Oh one more thing, My old high school sweetheart has written me Robert Orndoff, wow I was happy to hear from him. For years we have kept in touch, always always there is chemistry with him and I, he still says he loves me but Our lives are different. He did mention he may come and visit, and yesterday to my suprise he called me here in Costa Rica! wow we talked for about 15 minutes, he had a song published and is still playing music and doing his company of transportation. He was very happy to talk to me and I was likewise. Interesting after all these years we still have the same repore and the same feelings how is that possible???
Robert was my dream for many years, we get along so well and laugh our heads off always... but life has its paths and Marianna was not on the path of Roberts life, as well as he was not on mine, but occassionally our paths cross and what a great time we have!
LOVE YOU ROBERT!!!




No comments: