Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Morning birds

THIS MORNING, I woke up pretty early again, lately I have not woke up as early as I use to. I think the work I am doing is making me very exhausted but Today I was up around 6:30. I got up and looked around the day was so beautiful, lots of sun and birds once again singing. I heard lots of parrots in the sky, I made the coffee and made the bed, then opened the kitchen sink window that is small above the sink, it over looks the mountain side with a large mango tree in front of it.

As I peered at the huge macaws flying around the mountain, I could all the colors of there wings, bright red, blue, some yellow and a little purple. The sun was shinning so bright that they looked luminous to me. I was thanking God for this moment and thinking about how at this time of year in Portland the rain begins and and how sometimes in the morning its so gloomy. I really hated that, and now I have the sun in my face when I wake up making me feel so alive.
When all of sudden, I looked at the tree in front of me and there was a toucan sitting looking right at me less than 15 feet away! wow I thought HOW COOL! I started to talk to it and it stared, and keep looking at me. I talked and talked to it and thanked it for coming to my place and making me happy in the early morning hours.
He responded or she did??? she or he tried to fly in to my house.

So I put some pinapple in the window sill, and once again it tried but it missed and the window side. They are kinda Dumb I was told,

No comments: