Saturday, November 01, 2008

Holloween, and the past week

I never expereinced such celebration for Holloween as they do here. In the evening the children go up and down all the businesses in groups. Big groups, and all the businesses give treats, or gifts. Its so cute they have great costumes and all yelling feliz Holloween.

In all the night clubs and restaurants the places are completely decorated, very elaborate some. And half the town has costumes on. I wore my belly dancing attire, but I got great responses. I was in one contest at one place. Got 4th out of hundred, so that was alot of fun. I danced all night till 4:00 am. When I left Rossy was still dancing. I was so tired, no drinking just dancing but so many people stepped on my feet they were absolutely killing me.
Holloween here is really fun they are super into it.

This week I have been working out again feeling better, but god the body is sore. I get early and go to the gym about 7:00 am, then walk home or go to the internet for a couple of hours. I do what I need to then return to the internet to do some work. Other than that I haven't done much. It rains heavy in the afternoon so I spend the time watching the rain sitting on the balcony. In the Evening I go and visit or hang out with friends.

This weekend I hope the sun comes out so I can go the beach, that is the plan tomorrow go to the Miros Mountain for a hike then the later the beach. In the evening I plan on making a nice dinner for myself. Maybe Spagehtti, haven't eaten that since may.

No comments: