Monday, November 17, 2008











Quads, Trucks Plants grass, Abulances, more... in the Ferry


































The Ferry on the tour to Tambor
I didn't know This would happen, but I am sure happy it did, this is not the first time I have helped Tourist with things in Costa Rica. This time was for sure the best I have experienced, I was paid well, and enjoyed practically every moment with these two gentlemen. They agreed to pay me per day as and all expensese included which meant meals, hotel drinks and anything else I wanted. Wow that was something! I was thanking god for them. Through this something else developed. I met some people some time back from Switzerland and we discussed a similar situation with them. They talked about me to a woman in Switzerland who owns a tour company. They have many people wanting to tour Central American, and would prefer someone like me to be the guide. I have not mention this on here, but I guess now its public. I have contacted her a few times and I will be helping her when they arrive in Decemeber. I may have a few more before then. This tour was great. We started in Jaco went to all the surrounding areas, to find properties, rentals, special restuarants, bars, locations of nature, beaches and whatever else I could think of. It was blast they really enjoyed my way, of presenting this to them. We saw animals, parrots, Crocodilles . Please watch tomorrow for more.. I have no time right now to finish I have to run but PURA VIDA as my kids would say.





No comments: