Saturday, November 15, 2008

BEEN ON A TOUR,

I have been working with two men from Canada on a tour with them for about a week now. Guideing them and helping them find Property , rentals, and great adventure tours. I do not have time right now we are off to the Cangreja National Park for two days, I just returned from Mal Pais and Playa Carmen, Santa Theresa, Tambor. ITS EXCITING WHAT HAS HAPPENED!! I have a very long story with Photos and great expereinces to share with everyone. SOMETHING HAPPY AND VERY CHEERFULL to lift all those down trodin spirits, or the oppressed AMERICANS THAT READ THIS. Those Europeans, Spanards, and my Argentinian friends who feel they want to forget their problems for a moment. This Story should take you away for several days in thought and maybe in reality. Should you have the urge after reading my next blog to visit COSTA RICA you must contact me ASAP.

I am living a dream for sure.. and I am really super excited to write this story coming up.
I will return to JACO ON SUNDAY NIGHT I plan on spending hours writting and posting photos.
Have a good weekend! MARIANNA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Exciting! I can hardly wait to read your story..I am so happy to hear things are finnally turning around for you..

Your patience, persistance and FAITH has got you thru some tuff times..

You are a good person Marianna.
I wish only the best for you.

Love from,
A long time reader of your Blog.