Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sumerizing Febuary































































































































































































Going to the yatch

Real Gecko that was over10 inches long

Eddy singing at Tabacone

Nice week, working in the gallery garden has been rewarding. Hot but rewarding, I have had several Nico's working all week long doing a great job of putting the whole look of the garden together. Tomorrow We will start the mosaic Walkway. It is not a normal walkway, I want it with metal and tile like Tortorici's style of paintings. He uses lots of different metals in his art and its really cool. So the guys are working with me tomorrow in the design.
I finally finished Macaw. It is looking really awesome! and now this month I have a new add coming out in one of the local mags, I will be writing for it to from this day on.
The weeks was a total labor week, hard labor but good. I got sick towards the end of the week with some sort of laryngitis, couch, aches,, and swelling in my face. But a trip to the pharmacy, manage to get it in check. Here you go to the pharmacy and describe your symptoms, and they give you something right over the counter. So easy and works so far every time for me.
Thursday night I got a call pretty late from Eduardo, he said he manage to get us a champagne Cruz on the bay in Herradurra. All three of us, Clint Ed and I.So early Friday we closed up and went about 3:45 to the marina, boarded into this beautiful yatch. There lots and lots of Yatchs, more than I think I have ever seen in my whole life. That Marina at Los Suenos is huge and very well done.
We were all introduced, there were quite a few people who boarded. They had cevieche, guacamole, chips and anything you wanted to drink.

As we sailed in the early evening on the sea, it was calm and the warm breezes were gently getting cooled by the water as we progressed farther out to into the bay.
The whole trip was great, as soon as we got further out they broke out the real food, It was completely catered. Prime rib on sticks, shrimp with mango, chicken, veggies with blue cheese. Pineapple and cheese. It was really good, and fun. I enjoyed the whole trip, I spent most of my time being quiet and enjoying it I was not very social. I had a serious moment, where earlier in the week I had a vision of my life. I had asked God to help with my life and change it, I saw in the vision a ship on the sea, and how it was sailing very smoothly. THIS IS REAL I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! I saw the purple sail, and saw how the wind filled all the sails, and the whole ship was running smoothly with out effort, no engine but only wind. As I entered the ship, for real I knew that the reality of my vision was about to be come more clear to0 me. So I spent my time pondering and listening to my heart. I had a couple of glasses of Balatore, and ate a bit but not much.
I watched all the other guests and just observed. I entered into a few conversations, but for the most part I was Tranquillo.
Then I understood the vision. I watched the boat as it sailed farther out to sea, I watched the crew they all worked together to manage the ship, and ran when the wind began, I saw that as opportunity, they seized the moment of opportunity, filling the sails with the most wind that they could. I counted this as seeing when an opportunity arises, to not hesitate but use it to it's fullest.
Then I watched them tie off the ropes and work together in pulling the sails to the right positions. My life needs to be as ship, sailing smoothly using the wind to guide me, a team of people working together, my business a good team who all work together to seize the moment and use what is available to the fullest. With a good team things run smoothly. One shipmate that is not on the same page can cause the ship to falter.
The analogy is similar and I know that this is what I want in my life... I want smooth sailing, that only comes with knowledge and instruction, and wisdom.
It was a great trip, and I encourage those of you who come to visit to take this sunset cruze its awesome! and inspiring.
There is much more that I got out of this trip, more than the vision. I realized how lucky I was and how blessed I was to be able to enjoy such a thing and have it at the tip of my fingers anytime I want it.
I found a new house its huge, with two other little houses on the same property.. but it is alot to rent, and I have to give it some thought at so weather I can handle renting the other's out and making a profit on it. I just know I need to move. I can not take the apt any longer. Dirty dust constant, the noise level, and now construction right next door. The partyers across the street all night... No rest, the other thing is though that this sits on the Costa Nera and It has alot of traffic noise. MAYBE NOT? I just want a nice place WAAAAAAAAAA
I went out on Friday in San Jose with Joseph Beer, the head sales person of Costa Montana, a project I been tyring to be involved with. He had invited me out, so we went and had sushi at bennihana's. We had nice coversation, getting to know each other more. I hope our business relationship works well.
Now there selling Costa Esterillos, a great project! I want a place there!!!!
Clint went with but he went out to the clubs, I stayed in the hotel and rested, I have not felt well.
When I returned yesterday I found that the air conditioning line in the office broke ruining the ceiling, and the plasma that is hanging there under the pipes. So that is on the agenda tomorrow to get it repaired.
life... a series of challanges constantly!!






































No comments: