Sunday, February 18, 2007

Garden and the weekend

The garden is coming along so nicely, The one were doing for the gallery. It is large and a bit of a challenge, but I know when were done its going to be pretty. We have lights in stalled, the water lines and spots. Places for the metal sculptures with plug's the majority of the outline and bones of the garden. Now its just a matter of moving the rest of the soil out of the drive way , install the Mosaic, walk way. It will have bits and pieces of brightly colored tile with metal interspersed like the artists Walkway.. I had a dream about this and Its all in place so as soon as we get going on it I will photo it.
The guys working are all Nicos, little tiny men dark skin and hair.. they work more than Any one I have had work. They are really good workers in other words.. I paid them they were happy and Monday I hope they show up again???

Now last night I made dinner for the first time in ages, It was Clint and I and my new friend Christian. We had madrin chicken, with wine n butter fresh mandrin orange juices. Christian brought me a bag so I used the lemons and Mardins for the sauce. With Puree potatoes, and a veggie pasta, salad. It was good. We drank a bottle of wine and relaxed, Clint went out to Monkey bar Christian and I stayed at the house but he got a call late around midnight and the rest of the story is a quandary..
I am just enjoying life and myself , This friendship God only knows as I always say. He is at this point direct, sweet when he wants, And very diffferent than American men. I am enjoing for now.
Today, Clint slept really late, I was up at 6:45 just puttered about, then when he arose we went to The Job site to turn on water but the water was off. no water at all we looked around then came to the office to Internet and then, I have no clue what were up to today. But just a minute ago Ken and Marcia Came by and want me to run around tonight with them, go out do something I guess? So I am... I feel happy. I miss my boys, Clint is happy too the people in his house have decided to stay so he can return to the adventure he is having here in Costa Rica.. Maybe Sunset tonight at Villa Colletta's

No comments: