Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some photos







This is the ghetto Fabulous regal, with Clint in his 70's style glasses








This is just a few photos of San Andres, we had such a great time! the weather was perfect the water was Devinne not hot and not cold. The food incredible and simply fun because you could use all five hotels with this package that we had. In other words we could use all the hotels pools beaches, activities, and all the food and drink you can handle. ALSO you can go to all the disco techs, and all the amenities from all five hotels with out extra cost.
I was a total blast, we left on Friday morning it was a forty minute flight to the Carib, up in the air and one drink of soda and down we went. The Island is not large but not tiny. We went through all the customs, and then got in a ghetto fabulous taxi, this taxi was a laugh it was a 1981 regal it had red Velvet interior, and was about to fall apart. We found that most of the taxi's were about that year or older, and were Monte Carlos, Buick's, and some ford crown Victoria's! they were ratty and old but fun to ride in.

These are my hot Colombian High heels I bought there I had them on with a suit of all things!!




Then onto the Island our hotel sat right on top of the water it was not surrounded by it, that was another hotel but ours actually sat on the waves. we had a room that the water was actually slapping the wall in front of it and it would spray into the windows. It sure was a nice sound in the night although a couple of times the thought of Tsunami crossed my brain.




We laid in the sun drank pina coladas and mechalada's and enjoyed the sites of the beautiful men! I met one he was so cute! Kennedy, he worked on the Island Johny cay this is cool small Island. We took a boat to the aquarium Island, (HMMMM weirdest thing was the majority of the people we encountered during the time we were celebrating our birthdays, were aquarium's!) This is the truth we were so weirded out..... anyway we took this boat with a bunch other people to this island come to find out they had snorkel gear to rent, so Clint Rented his I had my own we snorkeled and laughed and he struggled with it screaming in the surf help I can't do it!!!! I tried not to laugh but it was comical. I helped him get going then enjoyed the surf all the fish beautiful colors, and huge manta rays big black ones. When Clint saw this he was petrified, but he did go into the water and take a close look. All I could think of was Steve Irwin... so I tried not to put my feet down. I did pet them as they swam by.. it was cool!

Then we got on the boat again now these are not huge boats, there small with about 12 people slammed all together. We then Went to Johnny

Cay the Island were Kennedy worked. He gave me a birthday drink of coconut in a coconut, with rum and God knows what else??? Then he made me a rose with a palm leaf, and well it was a different day no shoes on a island with hot burning sun great water and beautiful people!! I will never forget this experience.


This is it for now because I am at the office and my friend Ed, is here and he is talking with me about the Island says he wants to go so we may be planning the next trip back..... since its only 40 minutes away and so cool I THINK ITS A MUST!! thank you who ever it was who commented to me to be sure and go to SAN ANDRES you were so right! I fell in love again with the Island. It reminded me of Key West a bit, nice clean and beautiful! FOOD INCREDIBLE














Here I am looking out over the clean blue water so beautiful!
































































!

No comments: