Saturday, February 10, 2007
















Captain Morgan, like the rum


This was one of the cantinas on the Island Johnny Cay
























One of the infinite sunsets in Costa Rica











This is For Percy, thank you for the comment on the blog. Please email me at my normal mail which is Marianna.love@gmail.com I would like to know when you are coming to visit, so we can plan another trip to San Andres, it is possible at the time you come the prices will be lower, they do packages all the time so please let me know. I will be looking forward to seeing you again! it is because we are not ordinary people!


















Here is more photos of San Andres, This week was pure hell, lots of issues going back and forth to San Jose and finding new sources, I even heard from people I have not heard from in ages, including a past love Milo wishing me a happy birthday.









We now are working on the exhibition garden for the Tortorici art gallery. Also trying to finish up Macaw. That has been painful... Please God this job needs to be done!









Today Began with phone calls from the client at 7:00 am about a truck load of dirt I had delivered to a site, it was suppose to be there this morning but evidently the guy dumped it last night and didn't bother to look to see the electrical in the ground that was just installed for all the landscape lights that are going to be used. He ran over the electrical breaking tubes and dumped it with out notice. My client was furious and so was I, because Freddy had just finished the job! then as we were leaving some how the circuit breaker in the apt blew and now no electricity. Then I had to run to the site to talk to the workers, run back to LA Flor to get the pool man for another job, to buy products for house 29, then to garribito to buy shovels and rakes for the landscape installers. Then the apt to check the power and get oasis because Inka Grill hired me to do all the flowers today for there grand opening! then back the office to see if Clint got the call for the chairs of Macaw. HELL YEAH Its but a crazy life now... Living la Vida lo ca.. en Esta momenta mi Vida es lo ca.

I can handle it I have lives a nuts life for a long time but my thoughts in coming here was that it could be or would be a life of more peace and less stress and better quality of life that I didn't have before. Not saying living in a high class pampered situation but saying that it would be a life of more substance. The substance being more time to enjoy the simple things.








Truly this is what I want... Yes I work for money and I am always chasing after it...but I prefer to find a better to attain it, with out struggle and strife and pain. Isn't there a better way??? probably not! so until then keep on going on

No comments: