Monday, October 04, 2010

Well its been a week since I wrote on this blog, The rainy season has hit us now and we had a threat of a hurricane. That was a farce nothing happened, but the storms that came after have been very radical, lots of blasting wind knocking things down and raining like normal in the tropics. My friend and assistant is hating it I am finding it a refreshing from the blasting heat and sweltering waves of heat that hit you when you walk about.

Things have been busy at the Infinity Bay, lots of inquires keeping me busy writing out contracts and contacting people. I am finding that My Spanish is so much better having to read it constantly or daily and it is showing me that I find Spanish to be a beautiful language, some of the words in Spanish I like better than the words in English.

As far as the ideas of creating, its still going and in fact were making progress. My sales person is doing a good job contacting the right companies and resorts. I think its going to be doing very well before long.

I have been going snorkeling until the rain came, almost every Sunday. Hours and Hours in the sea, swimming and seeing the most beautiful reef! Wow so amazing the formations, the colors the fish the shapes of the coral. BRAIN CORAL IS WEIRD AND ITS ACTUALLY BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE! I sometimes have a little fear when I am snorkeling come of the coral looks very dangerous and sometimes you get in a situation where the water is super shallow, so you scrape by hoping that you don't touch it with your body, your feet or your hands. In my case it could be my boobs..!!! I have seen massively huge Lobsters, You can not touch anything in the reef on this side which is where I live in West End, Nor in West bay. It is completely Protected.. so taking a lobster is out of the question! UNFORTUNATELY! They have to be one of the ugliest things in the sea aside from Octopus. Although I love to eat them both.. I would never dare to touch one. Ohhhhh then there is the sea cucumbers.. YUKKYITY YUK looks like something familiar and really black and ugly!

I love nature, I love my place I am living and so grateful I am here in ROATAN! I am in love again, in love with life... I feel alive once again but I do want my creative person to remain alive so I am seeking the way to develop her passion . Her love! and that is all about nature.

Being here is different than in other parts of Central America, the American, British influence, Garafunda, and European makes is a very interesting place.

I do miss the food from Costa Rica the fresh everything... although we do get similar product its not as plentiful, or available as in Costa Rica. I do miss my few friends, I have heard from a couple almost weekly so thats a nice feeling.

I have met lots of new people here making life very different. I am happy about many things and as I said grate ful. I know that I am here for some reason and the reason is coming.. I hope Im drawing it to me like I should and it manifests it self real soon!

Speaking of Lobster, Did you know Honduras is one of the major suppliers of Sea food in the world? and Lobsters are very prevalent So Guess what?? tomorrow on my day off I AM GOING BUY SOME LOBSTERS! its not expensive here I can afford it!!! Also Conch and if its fixed correctly its delicious! SEA FOOD YUMMMMMMMMmmm.. No more news as of now! Keep reading send me notes and let know what you think and if you want to visit Roatan just let me know!

No comments: