Sunday, October 31, 2010

Island stories

Many Islands or tropical places seem to have great stories or histories. But this island of Roatan has some of the best.
I was told there is a mountain of skulls and bones somewhere here and that the islanders will not go anywhere near that place. Of course out of the fear of the site and the imaginings of what could have happened. It could be from the slaves or it may go back to the Mayans. Maybe brought ship loads of bodies here to dump where no one lived in those years? I don't know but I find that interesting and I want to go and see where it is. At times where I work at Infinity Bay Resort, which is on the West Bay at almost the end .. infinity.. I do feel strange things. Sometimes a strong heaviness when you walk the property. Sometimes I can feel forces that are pushing against you and then after I feel this something weird or bad happens. We had sequences of bad luck for days one time after I felt there were some sort of dragon spirits, or large Evil presence. I had walked through the long pool area to the back office where I work I felt so pressed down and being chased after. I looked around and thought ok weirdo.. stop thinking strange things. Changed my energy to thinking in the flowers the beauty of the place and moved my mind to a better level. But as I walked I still felt it.

Places or Locations that are centered nearer the equator, or there origin is in a particular position, what I mean is the island is in this position, it sits on top of Coral and crystal. Crystal is a conductor of energy as well as many other things are but the earth is matter and matter is formed energy. I guess my point is that strong vibrations, energies are easy to feel here.

Back to what I was saying: As I walked I kept thinking of really good things, and moving my mind to better subjects rather than noticing the pressure the heaviness that was actually there. WALKING THROUGH IT. When I got the office all hell was breaking loose. Arguing, things going wrong, lets just say the atmosphere in that office was terrible. I walked out walk to the housekeeping and talk with the supervisor there. He was very down, looked depressed. The sun was blasting, I didn't understand why?? what was going on with him? I took like two minutes to get away from that office. He told me "Marianna I don't know why I feel like this today but I feeling attacked, I feel heavy. I knew right then what I felt was real. It could be spiritual that feeling I felt. Something that floats over that property. Many things go wrong there in sequences, not really normal things. Most don't find the connection but I do!

I walked to the end of the property one day it belongs to Infinity the end of the Island. I felt worse when I got down there although this location is ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR LOCATIONS! I knew something was weird there.

I found out later that some of the owners of the land,( share holders) had gone to do little party you might say serious, and strange things had happened on the land. Even tried to enter this hole that is there and when ever anyone goes into the candles and or lights flash lights go out. Nothing can keep them on. Fires go out there.. SO that later in finding out some of these things which I will tell in another blog, I knew that all I felt here is real.

I believe in good and evil, Evil does exist everywhere, being aware of it is a good thing. Battling it is also a good thing! so that day I battled the evil that I felt and I conquered it. Occasionally I still feel something but who knows who's spirit remains in those areas, who knows the actually history of this property where I work? Maybe if anyone has the history of that particular part of the Island I can find out and understand what it is that sometimes controls things there?

Happy Holloween

No comments: