Thursday, October 28, 2010

BEAUTIFUL OCT MORNING

Wow I got up early today just couldn't wait to get on the internet. I finally got a modem yesterday here in Roatan. I had a modem from USA long time ago but they want over a hundred dollars a month to use it. The modem they use here is a small chip that you insert in the computer a TIGO stick. Works great! I been doing with out Internet now for some four months in the house. I have it at Work but really can't access my blog, or Facebook or anything other than the work I have there because of shared files and computers.

The Infinity Bay has been a salvation, I'm so grateful that I have this job, for the fact that it has lifted a little burden off my back with some income. Although now My friend and assistant Clint is actually been going out and doing marketing for the business that I have done for some Thirty years.

Its doing well to be real with you, We have such great opportunity here in ROATAN! I think that the job I have is just a stone to step on to get to the real place I need to be in ROATAN.

I love the location of the resort, but as normal Corp jobs the people, and bosses are really something to deal with. ITS NOT USA and they keep trying to make it that way. REASON I AM NOT IN USA??? really sick of dealing with the politics and attitudes, and the lies of the typical mentality of them. I love the fact that I work in a beautiful tropical place, but now I am not even allowed to eat outside? AMERICAN WAYS OF NOT MIXING WITH THE CLIENTS, or maybe just one mans power?? Anyhow no complaints I am grateful!!! and pleased I can learn! SOON GOOD THINGS COMING!!! and I am open and ready for them.


Living in Roatan is surley different than COSTA RICA, many people speak English since this is a British founded Island, and the other two languages one of which Island talk is sometimes hard to understand but Im getting it now... funnyhow they can change there accent depending on who there talking to, Great to be here in many respects.

The down side of this place is, no shopping, no furniture places no Appliance places hard to find things period. AND ESPECIALLY hard to get around, with out a car its a challange. At least in Costa Rica we could ride the transit, and get to most places very inexpensively and fairly fast. Here no transit, taxis horrible, expensive and roads are few one around the whole island and some arterials. Where I live is above one popular area and its a little difficult to get through and into any other area. BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL! and the view to the sea is gorgeous, the night view of the stars from my balcony is astounding! its so clear and so full of stars. The Clouds seem to float in forms here, and in letters, last night it spelled out ROCK... WHAT??? yea it actually spelled out Rock... Strange happenings here on the Island, many spirits and energies that are evident to some and really strong and apparent to someone like me.

For example a friend of mine AMANDA, a SHAMANA has told me of stories of the slaves and how they were tossed out of the boats, and how the spirits of some of the past remain on this Island. Its quite interesting and appropriate for this up coming weekend!

The day is begun and I must get ready to go to the hotel, I have to walk about a mile to catch the transport bus so I have to run but stay tunned to the details on the history of this island and know that I am sensitive to the nature of it and the energy that exsist here. IN OTHER WORDS YOUR GOING TO GET A REALLY GOOD STORY that is worth the reading! have a good day!

No comments: