Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend in Paradise..

MAYBE?? I was woke up at five am Again the sounds of house Music from the neighbor who parties all night. She brought the party here this time. I am fine now at first I was angry it was five am.. but I made coffee washed the dishes, sat outside trying to relax and wake up, and now I am fine. Its just that I can not complain the landlord who actually lives below her. The reason is because half the time he is not here. He is a Gringo, married to a Tica. They are the type that wont do anything because she pays her rent on time. She and I are both very clean and have made our places look spectacular.. he has fear she will argue and leave. Calling the police with her living right next door is not an option. It will only increase the party and make her angry making my stay here more miserable than listening to some pounding house music several days a month. Its a situation alright. I love my peace I never bother anyone, but this is too much. If I try to talk with her, which we talk every day very much she will agree and keep doing what she does. I tried somewhat already. So how do I reslove this? one person said while shes sleeping do the same thing... but I am not going to do that. Thats showing her I am at the same level. So I think I will ask if we can talk alone tomorrow and see how to get her to understand how it effects me. Even if she lowered it a couple of notches it would be fine... anyway enough of complaining here.

The skys lately are cloudy, lots of thunder but little rain. Its hot in the day, at nights it has gotten cooler making more pleasant to sit here with out air condition.
Yesterday I went with my friends from Portland again. They met me on here the blog. The blog brought them to me.. and now they have built a house in Parrita, which they want to sell because they want to move to another area. The house is super nice two story and has three bedrooms sits in a palm orchard so its really quiet!!! to bad I don't have a car!!! I would move there!
They are asking me to help rent it or market it for them so we discussed it on the way to San Jose. The husband has an eye problem, we went to Cima the best hospital in the country. They are taking this very fast.. already in two days he has had all the tests and will be operated on I am sure the next week. I had to drive as they put drops and medicine in him for the exams.
She drives but can not see well at night.
We miss the turn off when he was driving and hitting the brakes very hard and blew the right front brake line. We didnt know untill I dropped him off so she and I could go look around for hours.. the brakes were flush to the floor. I went to a gas station and had them put in brake fulid to find out the guy in the station said it was leaking out. OK???? now what? the mountain drive is dangerous as it is with brakes, curvy dark at night steep and very difficult to drive. We drove around like that I handled it fine while were in the city with city traffic that is insane.. I was super carefull but felt like I am not sure about driving this over that Jungle.
After we ate we talked, I took him back for more tests, then had coffee and talk with his wife. When he was done I told him I wanted to see if someone could at least stop the line up so we could get to a place today to get it fixed. It was late and in San jose Two hours and half away from there home and mine.
So I found I small mechanic that did brakes only. He showed me it was bad the whole line was broke in half. I suggested cutting it stopping it off at least so I could make it home. He did just that.. we got on the road it was raining a little but the drive was fine I compensated for the lack of one brake but it was fine much better than dealing with no brakes that were absolute mush..
We got home it was so hot in my place I quickly opened all the doors,one window and put the fan on. I ripped off all my clothes put my surrong on and lit candles and sat outside for a while on the computer.I could hear all the different frogs so pretty at night, lots of bugs too many different sounds, Quiet for a long time then you could hear in the distant the discos playing there music but in a far distant. I talked with an old friend Terri.. and laughed and chatted then laid on the sofa and that was all I remember. Then waking at five am to the HOUSE DISCO and people standing at the door waiting to get in.

Well today is Friday, I go the market on the street. I also am going to have something framed. I hope to buy flowers today for the house too... being that I was a high end event designer most of my life, interior and exterior designer.. I love beautiful things, flowers supported my children and my self. Flowers were my life for many of those years. I want always to have them but no one sells them here. Scarce and really I don't know why Columbia is the best resource in the world and its close.. Costa Rica has the most beautiful tropicals but you cant buy them..
Off on my adventures for the Weekend! PURA VIDA

No comments: