Friday, May 22, 2009

Just a tip to let you know

I am going to the Tortuga Island tomorrow here in Costa Rica with my friends. Its a boat ride with food, drinks and fun on the Island, party, swim snorkle on white sand beaches. Tan is going to be very dark after tomorrow. I already am but wow after this I need photos! Plenty of pictures will follow. Today was filled with chores, I had gone to San Jose yesterday, and didn't get back till late. I went with my friends from Portland again to the Cima hospital for his eye problems. But today was filled absolutely.

I woke up very early the music was playing next door again, crazy girl, simply because the landlord was gone to his farm in the mountains.
So I didnt sleep much because Rossy and I were at Monkey bar last night till 2:30 dancing and watching a dance show with all BLACK BEAUTIFUL MEN!!! the bodies were incredible.. and could they ever move! it was so fun.
We had one capparina and that was it. I came home before she did.
Then after waking with the music, I made coffee, got on line and began working putting adds on for the condos of my clients that needs to be rented. I am trying to be a help to him and myself. I will be a personal consierge should they rent. So I spent plenty of time listing them on Craigslist. COSTA RICA. I will again and try to put photos this next time.
Eating a little breakfast of passion fruit and watermelon and one egg, I went down and painted the giant bamboo that I began two days ago second coat today looks sharp. I painted them a bone color glossy enamel. Wierd I thought at first but now they look sharp.. I like it I might paint a small brown line on the caps. where the growth of each layer is.
Then I potted more plants and changed out things, I cleaned up the kitchen it was a diaster with dirt god!! what was I thinking!! I planted all my seeds in the starters for the new garden I am going to construct. Every one here is in shock no one does this here..
just the whole day was filled with doing things around here. but tomorrow I got to the ISLA TORTUGA so please read about this adventure and enjoy the photos of the beautiful islands in the pacific ocean.

No comments: