Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wow, have met quite a few people from USA this week

Although this is rainy season, for some reason this week I have met a few people from USA, they all say the same thing. That it is terrible there, that everyone is stressed, worried about the economy. The life, but on the other hand I have some say, that its a great time to buy up property of those people who are in so much debt and unable to recoup.
I am sure that is the case, but it is sad to hear

In talking with visitors, they seem so burdened with the issues of USA. But I noticed some are here to buy Property. Speaking of Vistors, one of my readers Bobby who helped me come back to Costa Rica is here now. I have not heard from him, but he was to fly in on Sunday. I hope if he reads this he contacts me and let me know what you need and when you will be here in Jaco?

I sure hope that after this Election of yours that things slightly turn around. Realisticly, I know its going to be many years, But a relief from all the bad news would be welcomed here.

As far as weather little rain at night making it very cool and enjoyable. The day like today is beautiful, sunny breezy hot but cool breezes. Right now the sound of latin music is filling the coffee shop, fast pace marenge music making it happy. The palm trees areall sparkling, because of the night rain washing them all clean. I am sitting listening and enjoying the moment. I saw Lucas my Italian friend just now he returned from California. Stopped gave me a kiss and went on his way.

I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I began painting, I have one that is a double canvas that I began. This was something I have wanted to do, but just never got around to doing it. You know you have asperations and desires but put them on the back burner ... I have done that for years so maybe now I am actually fufilling this desire again. I don't know how good I am it really doesn't matter to me its a expression and I have been longing to do.

Well the apartment is coming together slowly, its always about Money! I am doing a little computer work per day but its not much money. I applied today for a blogging job something new its video blogging.

I don't have big plans, I just am enjoying exisiting at the moment, and I am gratefull I have my health. I am also gratefull that I am living somewhere so beautiful.

Now someone in my life that is significant, would be the next step for me. AND I BELIEVE ITS COMING!

I had a pretty good weekend, I went to the beach on Sunday with Orhpa, she is hair dresser our birthdays are two days apart. We get along great.. we enjoyed the sun. Only after the night before I had attended an Aniversary party for Sunami Sushi. It was five thousand Colones, to eat all you want sushi, and one drink, they put a wrist band on people, later a new place opened for an all night disco, it is a new Agentinian restuarant but Sunami is now partners with them so they celebrated the Aniversary and opening in one night. Wow how beautiful it was I was so impressed with the interiors. Water walls and huge banana plants, lights subdued but well done, underlit bar and upper lit bar. The Music was great, the place was full absolutely full. I dance so much my feet hurt for two days after. It was a nice weekend. I saw so many people I know many greeted me with hugs and kisses.

Now this week I expect company but as I said I have not heard from him yet.. So where are you BOBBY?

No comments: