Saturday, March 15, 2008

Been having a nice time. Almost sold everything!

I still have the red leather sofa set with built in end tables with leather on them and the huge ottoman for 2 grand, I paid almost 4 thousand for it its so beautiful! I really want it sold now... I have the huge bar I designed with black granite on it wet bar below, chandelier that looks like branches, drop lights that match that goes over the bar. A handpainted conical shaped sink that has tropical flowers on it its all ceramic incredible. Its pedistool style but Conical really different. the huge painting and two small ones, a rustico, Costa Rican wood bend that is like art work. And huge plants. I want these sold now! But other than that, I been enjoying the days, sunning alot, swimming and doing areobics, The body is looking good, the face too! so I am feeling good about life.

I always miss my kids, I just wish they would contact me and see how I am doing once in a while. Strange our relationship, it probably goes back to when they were little, I worked so much not much time to spend with them. I have beat myself up for years over this. Felt guilty and actually had arguements with one son over it. But is all in the past and its never to late to regain relations. I would just love to talk to them often.

I been spending time with Rosie, we belly dance on Sunday and always go out to eat after, drink margaritas, and laugh. She is going to miss me, she is trying to convince me to stay and work with her on a new idea for a business for me... but I want to go and explore see new things and then come back if I feel so. Yesterday I went with a tourist guy I met some months ago to Manuel Antonio for the day. He returned to see me . We had an ok drive, he was rude and very short, when I asked to stop and buy a mango, or stop and walk on the beach in Esterillos. I was trying to show him around and let him experience more than just Jaco. He was not responsive, and wouldn´t stop for anything. I had not eaten breakfast, because I had to have a blood test in the morning. We rushed off after that, so I needed to stop and get a little something. I won´t go into the details of the ride as it was very negative, I didn´t argue I just became quiet and from that third try, gave up and decided it was best to not say anything and just ride. So I set my mind to enjoy the country side, soak in all the beauty of this country and memorize as much as I could so I could at times take my self back to here when I need a thought of joy and enjoyment.

RELISHING THE MOMENTS:

I watched the white cranes fly over and studied the wings and how they moved so easily, gliding through the air. I smiled at the long eared Cows that sprinkle the pastures and low lands.
I felt happy when I saw the small green parrots scurring as fast as they could the next tree top.
And all the lush green vegetation that fills the whole country, smatter with flowers here and there.
IT IS as I said over and over a beautiful place, but it has very difficult situations that Americans are not accustom too.

I am waiting to my computer guy today to down load all my photos on to a disc, so I have record of them and maybe print them for keeping.

Today is just, waiting for people and no one is showing up, so maybe I go to Rosies for a bit, then the beach. Wait for calls and meet people.
Tonight I may go out, been long time. Tomorrow is Belly dancing! It is super hot now!
Rained like hell last night, cooled everything down and cleaned everything up

No comments: