Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Past Weekend

I had a very nice Weekend, I went to a beautiful Italian Restuarant in the Marina Marrotts. It was first class all the way. Some of my friends and I all decided to get all dressed up and eat somewhere different. I suggested this place. We really enjoyed the incredible food, atmosphere and service. We all shared the bill so it wasn't so bad. Then On Sat we attended a costume party for Carnival. This is the time when many countries Celebrate and it was a blast! Many people there from all over. I invited the couple that I rented the condo to, and few other strangers that I met here in Jaco.It was fun...
Then on Sunday I did ,my normal Sunday beach thing with peele,and Orhpa. We go near the copa on sundays lay out watch all the people and the surfers. But this Sunday was not good.
The waves were huge due to high winds, the water was really rough. Two people entered together amist many other people in an area that has bad currents. They didn't make it. The Life guards zipped off on the jet skis, the Police drove directly on the beach with there white trucks and blue lights flashing. The Abulance was parked right near the waters edge.. No one could revive them.
Sadly we sat up at attention, and looked to see if they were alive.
Soon there after We made a choice to leave. It put a different spin on our pleasant day. I came home showered and rested. Later to go to visit with Rossy and see the new interent Cafe she is opening. Always changing and doing something to try to make money. Half of the new things she tries fails but at least she is trying.


I have a good idea for a new business too, but Of course Money is keeping it from Happening.
I will continue untill its right and then try what I have in my mind. Something everyone will like from young to old!
Have a pura vida week

No comments: