Friday, June 27, 2008

This is queen of the night, these fragrant flowers that are profusely blooming fill the entire area with purfume in the evenings.Rena de noche, the red rose is stunning next to this.

Cahtys and our new BBQ
The crowd at the zoo project
Look at the hooves
all the types of Chorizos
Another area for hamon
Catus on the roadway where I walk to Talmanca
One of the typical Spanish style Architecture in Ibiza


Hamon, Typical it is salted and dried almost a year, then served plain with bread, cheeses, olives. It texture is slighty chewy sliced very thin, with bands of fat. The color is dark to me it almost is a raw taste, but good. The flavor is very rich.
David My friend , that I clean his house and now am personal chef three times a week for.
Ibiza from the Castle
Ivan, the niece of Jamie took this photo, Ivan is walking up the castle walls


Great weather, little changes, people visiting, the town is getting busy.






As the tourist seasons builds, the whole town becomes alive. Locations that were dead of life, and ghostly looking are now painted, lit up signs hung, and now have become alive with action. Discotechs popping open everywhere. Restuarants that were only shells are now filled with people laughing drinking and talking the nights away. The sun is blistering hot, with humidity so they say??? for me its dry and arid. Living in a tropical Climate, this is no comparisons to humidity.




My dancing efforts have not come throught this past two weeks, first the Event on Monday for the Austrailians, was not the type of event for this. It was wild rage party, people half naked, and using drugs. So I rode all the way there on the bus more than a hour, transferred twice walked about a mile or more to the location to find this. I turned around walked back and headed for the bus.


Cathys birthday was that night so I ended up Cooking for all the people on the new BBQ that Jaime bought. It took a while we had a mountain of meats. Then three days ago I tried again at Talamanca, but little did I know that the championships soccers were this week so most of the people including tourists were in locations that have big screens to watch the games. So I changed my clothes gathered my things and walked back to Jesus around 9 at night. Jesus is not close to Talmanca walking in a car its only ten minutes or so. But walking is a bit far. As I got up the hill a taxi was sitting at the intersection,I turned the corner and began walking, the taxi mobed slowly besides me, then finally the man yelled out is it far where you need to go? I said well not to far only Jesus near the Cip. HE said get in I will take you... I did and he was very nice, said he has seen me before walking and offered to give me rides should he see me again.


That was nice, I was a little tired actually! not to mention disapointed that I didn't get to dance.




I have a small amount of work now, its not much but its a start, I have been spending time handing out cards to offices, real estates, restaurants, and yatch companies. Also Spoke to Pacha, and one hotel. The Zoo project people have never called, although I have sent messages, and emailed. It would be nice for a huge opportunity to open for me, and land something that is worthy of my talents, and gifts. I am very blessed when it comes to being able to accomplish what I choose to.


I really would like something that is not 9 to five, something where I am doing work in the house on the computer, or at least a part of it.


I have an interest from a Natural product company called Carpe Diem in Costa Rica. This would be good too, If so it could cover Spain, Costa Rica and USA. Giving me time to visit the kids, and travel.


I like this one! I am trying to be calm, not worry but its not easy. I just want to work!!




I have spent alot of time with Cathy now, were becoming really good friends. She doesn't like to go any where with out me now. I think its very sweet, and kind of her.




Seasonal fruits are coming now, Cherry's paraguay's these are squaty looking small peaches, very tasty the meat is white. Lots of peaches, watermelons and various sorts of melons I am not familiar with. We now have tomatos in our garden, lots of squash, and I planted all the herbs. Green beans are overflowing now.




I hope this weekend is filled with fun! people are visiting Cathy from the mainland, they all came with there cars on the huge ferry, late at night around 1:00 am, the ferry unloaded miles of Trucks and cars and people who came across from Spain or England and other countries.

Like I said the town is getting full.

No comments: