Friday, December 01, 2006

Hot and sunny



The Macaw Project








It is Hot and Sunny, and Clint and I are enjoying the weather here, rather than being in the States where it is so cold and rainy and I heard snowy.
Tony is trying his best to adjust to having a gay man in the house. Yes Tony is still here??? He promised to move but has not yet. Its has been a little uncomfortable for him and Clint. Not for me, I know them both and well its a strange situation. Never in my years have I lived with Two men now and not be involved or have them be my sons or family.

Its a strange situation, I like it but I don't. If you know what I mean.

It is as if I am being Protected now, but really they do not protect me. Tony is more of a protector than Clint is, yet Clint is more concerned about me and shows it.

The Store is coming along beautiful, I am going to take photos as soon as it is all done. Its very different than anything I have ever done. Modern sleek and a little quirky.
I am worried now about the presentation end the most important part since the guy I hired half the time doesn't respond or show up like he says. Maybe Tomorrow I call another guy I know and see if he can help. Here it is a challenge to get things done in a timely fashion. You have to be on people day and night more than I ever dreamed. But its getting done little by little and I hope that Inch by inch success comes in a huge way.

Also tomorrow I look at a house that is for sale, I may just take and use it for a time then rent the thing out when I decided to buy a better house and or Build one. But its coming soon I feel it.

The days are flying right now, Macaw is due soon and many of my clients in LA FLOR are about to show up as well and we have not got all the products, Nor has La Flor finished the houses.

I am going to take Half the day off tomorrow to do some things just for myself, look at that house, and maybe get my hair done, if there is time. Other than that, life is good, I am trying to stay focused, and not let the situations that are edging its way into my life to tear me down. People do not understand that some times there selfishness causes pain to other people this is something I am dealing with right now, with a certain person, this person does not know I know what is happening, so being discreet about it and not showing my emotions about the behavior is really becoming harder. I just need to stay focused!!!


Yesterday we went into San Jose Clint Tony and I, we stopped at a couple of places, the sign guy and reviewed my sign then to Atenas to an Orchid farm and I bought some Orchids for the store. IT was fun and so pretty we spent about an hour there just looking and talking to the owner. I selected some very old Orchids to hang in the front window on wood. I hope they live along time too.
Then we carried on to mondolo, he is the artist that created my chandeliers, in the showroom there pretty cool, it was a bit expensive but there really different, and well I kinda like them! We talked to them about a project that possibly we could be involved with in six different countries Wow if this happens I do not know what I will do!! it was cool to discuss the new project in all these Caribbean countries . I have such cool connections now. This project is huge a theme park the pirates of the Caribbean, houses that are skulls, three levels and the total experince dating back to the time of booty winches and pirates.

So now if this goes through we will have about five projects to work on not all at once but in time. ST REGIS<>

1 comment:

percy said...

What a great job that your doing. It's refreshing, to say the least, to see the progress. Stay focused and try not to be distracted.
Remember (Were not ordinary people)
See you soon.